Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/7/2022 3:36:02 PM EDT
Considering a piece of property or house in the Poconos, Lake Harmony / Naomi / Arrowhead, etc.... area....
A while back on one of the boards I remember land / home seller in the area looking at transferable' s as part of the deal.
Main question is can someone provide the contact or link of this person and second any pro's / con's of the Pocono Lake Property scene.
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 7:39:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Had a house in Arrowhead for long time, sold it 12 years ago.  Association dues go up every year, probably pretty high now.  Gated community, lots of rules.  Private security was like the keystone cops thinking they were Delta Force. Pain in the ass to bring guests in.  Tons of New Yorkers. Raised my kids there in the summers (my parents stayed there).  Amenities were nice. It was fun for the kids but glad I'm out now.
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 1:00:20 PM EDT
[#2]
gestapo rules there. fk that place
Link Posted: 7/27/2022 7:32:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a house in Arrowhead. My kids love it there. The biggest downside is the NYers. We have had the house since 2008. I can't really complain about the HOA.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top