Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/3/2024 9:45:29 PM EDT
Went to our clubs show today, mainly to pay my yearly dues, and look around. Show was kinda pathetic today. 2 tables of PIES. 3-4 tables with knives. 4 or so tables with misc stuff not really firearm related. and one area for GOP election stuff.

Heres where it got wierd. Walked past the GOP election table area and some old guy in a Trump hat (late 70'/early 80's) yelled at me "heil hitler" complete with the one armed salute. I was just like WTF?. More in shock some fucktard would actually be stupid enough to yell that with all the people around. I just kept walking.

Really I just dont know wtf is wrong with some people. They are there representing someone and do that crap. Dont think that will make the person in charge of that group happy.
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 10:10:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Old fart or not, i think I would have asked him where his caretaker was.  Obviously off his meds.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 5:45:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9divdoc] [#2]
Do you happen to have a small, but thick dark mustache in the middle of your upper lip?
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 8:08:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 9divdoc:
Do you happen to have a small, but thick dark mustache in the middle of your upper lip?
View Quote

Uh no. Scruffy grey/red full beard. Well that was until today.
Link Posted: 3/6/2024 2:10:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 9:18:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Probably some liberal ass hole that was not really a repub.
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 9:59:22 AM EDT
[#6]
I couldn't have let that go....  Stopping and asking "what the fuck is wrong with you?" would have likely been my response.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top