Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2020 5:49:37 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 6:20:27 PM EDT
[#1]
$1.91 Sams Roswell.

ETA Im sure FMLG will soon tax the hell out of it and it will be $3 soon.
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 11:04:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I’ve only seen a handful of Gas stations here in Albuquerque at or around $1.30 and most of those are across from each other and competing for customers. Most Gas stations I’ve seen are $1.70 - $1.90.
Link Posted: 4/10/2020 10:49:33 PM EDT
[#3]
$1.72 Socorro
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 12:22:33 AM EDT
[#4]
$1.45 in Bernalillo yesterday.
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 10:05:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
$1.45 in Bernalillo yesterday.
View Quote

same this morning at the circle k on 550.
Link Posted: 4/16/2020 7:10:45 PM EDT
[#6]
$1.26 at Latitudes, on the line between ABQ and Rio Rancho.

Anybody know where to get a 55gal drum and hand-pump locally?
Link Posted: 4/17/2020 1:34:04 PM EDT
[#7]
$1.19 at Costco on Coors
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 12:20:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Still $1.99 in Hobbs.  Bout to load up a 500g fuel trailer and head to Lubbock.  Gas Buddy was showing $1.50 diesel war between Costco and Sam’s Club.

Diesel is still $2.50 plus here.
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 3:20:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Still $1.99 in Hobbs.  Bout to load up a 500g fuel trailer and head to Lubbock.  Gas Buddy was showing $1.50 diesel war between Costco and Sam’s Club.

View Quote

@Reno_Raines

Serious question: If get some steel drums, could I pay you to come out to Rio Rancho and fill them with gas from your trailer? I lack the means to transport full drums.
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 6:08:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

@Reno_Raines

Serious question: If get some steel drums, could I pay you to come out to Rio Rancho and fill them with gas from your trailer? I lack the means to transport full drums.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@Reno_Raines

@zombiegristle. I don’t have the time right now, but with oil going negative I may soon , also I don’t see how it would be feasible.   The trailer is only 500 gallons and it would be way cheaper to rent a truck from U-haul and a fuel trailer from Sunbelt or someone local.   Apologies, I wish I was of more help.

If you don’t have a tank yet you can get one from the local supplier.  They normally don’t charge rent if you have them fill it up.  Most will also fill up private tanks as well.
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 6:18:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

@zombiegristle. I don’t have the time right now, but with oil going negative I may soon , also I don’t see how it would be feasible.   The trailer is only 500 gallons and it would be way cheaper to rent a truck from U-haul and a fuel trailer from Sunbelt or someone local.   Apologies, I wish I was of more help.

If you don’t have a tank yet you can get one from the local supplier.  They normally don’t charge rent if you have them fill it up.  Most will also fill up private tanks as well.
View Quote

Good info, thanks. I don't know jack about bulk fuel storage, didn't consider that fuel truck rentals might be a thing. I'll poke around locally
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 6:34:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Good info, thanks. I don't know jack about bulk fuel storage, didn't consider that fuel truck rentals might be a thing. I'll poke around locally
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No worries.   If you can swing 8000g that's when it get really cheap.  Buddy just got diesel at $1.10 a gallon by buying a transport load.   Tanks could be found pretty cheap sometimes, but normally they'll "rent" them to you if you buy their fuel.  Starting at 100g, IIRC, though I've never gotten one that small.

Same with propane and some places will leave a 'wet leg' on the tank so you can fill your 20lb bottles off of it.  Way cheaper than going to fill them, and much more convenient.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top