Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2022 11:09:52 PM EDT
The Demonrat Penzone claims he will be ready to "protect democracy" on Election Day, canceled all paid time off for those weeks, and will have plainclothes officers on scene at polling places in case there is another 'armed protest" like during the 2020 election. We don't HAVE a democracy, you deliberately ignorant mouthpiece - it's representative republic!
https://www.abc15.com/news/political/elections/sheriff-says-county-will-be-prepared-to-protect-democracy-in-upcoming-election
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 11:43:29 PM EDT
[#1]
That why sick days exist….. can’t force you to come in when “sick”
Link Posted: 7/23/2022 8:06:02 AM EDT
[#2]
He's a politician not a law man.
Link Posted: 7/23/2022 3:03:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 1:51:19 AM EDT
[#4]
I guess this means the fix is in. This suggests to me that they know they're going to be up to some shit, they know we're going to figure it out and this is how they'll J6 anyone who tries to stop them.
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 10:55:51 AM EDT
[#5]
The party/people who voted for him are the real problem. Let's face it , Arizona has been hijacked by the left and RINO'S  Maybe we are no longer the majority or we don't have fair elections. I don't know with any real concrete certainty ,but i think it's more than likely both.
We need to start with getting the Party back from the Rino's . https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/corrupt-maricopa-county-supervisor-bill-gates-says-election-trump-endorsed-candidates-catastrophe-suggests-republicans-need-lose-general-election/
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 8:52:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Yea he is a POS.. came running to the media after 2020 saying how clean everything was..  wonder how he was elected and who he now owes favors to.
Link Posted: 8/13/2022 9:45:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yea he is a POS.. came running to the media after 2020 saying how clean everything was..  wonder how he was elected and who he now owes favors to.
View Quote
Exactly.

Like Sinema,  he owes his tenure to corruption.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top