Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2023 9:30:11 AM EDT
https://senatedemocrats.wa.gov/liias/2023/04/13/legislation-to-protect-trans-youth-seeking-lifesaving-care-passes-the-house/

It's "life-saving". Probably nutracutical, too.

Y'all can breath a sigh of relief. I feel safer already.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 10:06:50 AM EDT
[#1]
M_B this is where we are today, and it's surreal. Coupled that with the breathtaking 'solutions' Harrell has planned for Seattle (comments section is gold) and the clown horns only honk louder and faster.

Feels like 15-20 years ago, if anyone were to propose any of this, they'd be laughed out of town.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 1:45:32 PM EDT
[#2]
There is also a bill, I believe 5770, that will let them raise our property taxes 3% instead of 1%. Enough of this fucking shit.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 2:18:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There is also a bill, I believe 5770, that will let them raise our property taxes 3% instead of 1%. Enough of this fucking shit.
View Quote

Fuck. Add gun control and FBF’s ‘ministry of truth’ bill to the mix (1130? 1133?), this is straight out of the ‘crush your enemies completely’ passage of The Art of War.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 3:24:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

I’m about to take my ball and go somewhere else!
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 2:48:03 AM EDT
[#5]
I hate this place, hopefully they pass a state income tax (which is definitely coming) and then I will force myself back to Florida or somewhere similar.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 11:55:21 AM EDT
[#6]
The really crazy part of this is the kid can be 12 or 13 and no parental notification, the state just yards your kid away.

But they are going to raise the age of getting married to 18, currently 17 with parental consent.  So you have to be 18 to get married, but oops it was a mistake, then you get a divorce.

Trans get hormones and surgeries, and oops that was a mistake. Never be right again.

As mentioned the income tax is coming, WA keeps falling faster and faster.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 12:36:31 PM EDT
[#7]
My biggest fear is some teacher or counselor gets it in their nut that your child is trans, unbeknownst to them and try to push that on your kid.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 3:55:44 PM EDT
[#8]
The wet side is completely lost.

For a short while I felt a hair ashamed for cutting and running, not anymore. Not even a little bit. You guys should get the fuck out of there.

Link Posted: 4/19/2023 4:37:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
My biggest fear is some teacher or counselor gets it in their nut that your child is trans, unbeknownst to them and try to push that on your kid.
View Quote

That’s what irks me the most. They start chalking up every child’s issues to ‘they must be trans’ and pushing it on them as a ‘solution’ when they are vulnerable and impressionable.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 4:45:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The wet side is completely lost.

https://media.tenor.com/-dZsWHNVPIwAAAAd/nuke-from-orbit-its-the-only-way-to-be-sure.gif

For a short while I felt a hair ashamed for cutting and running, not anymore. Not even a little bit. You guys should get the fuck out of there.

View Quote

Oh no, if circumstances allowed, I'd bail. But the assholes migrate after they wreck their former digs, then start over again. My wife is from MT, & I have relatives there, but the state is being overrun, getting far more expensive, & making it difficult or impossible for locals to afford to live there. I expect the social & political environments to suffer accordingly. Urbanization is ruination.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 5:27:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Can’t say they didn’t warn you.

CREEPY: Gay Choir Sings "We're Coming For Your Children"
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 5:30:36 PM EDT
[#12]
This trans stuff is getting out of control. “I” have NOTHING against the LGBTXyz crew, but this force feeding BS needs to stop.  I am basically Center-Right on most social issues (Excluding 2A) AND I do try to see most things from both sides.

Shit like this pushes me more to the Right since this, when it does become law, is beyond wrong. The state, via the Teacher’s Union, is so wrong on this issue, but knowing how WA votes, this will pass without question.

I’m old as phuck and all my kids are fully grown, but I do have grandkids with the two youngest being 4 and 6.  My other two are now adults, so it’s on them if they ever receive a head injury and decide to change who they are. I just worry that some perverted teacher/counselor will try to convince my two youngest grandkids they’re trans AND now hide them from our family.

In the end, this will divide families and the final result will be a higher teenage suicide rate since these kids are purposely being misdiagnosed/abused by the local/state government. One of the saddest thing I’ve seen in awhile was a young Mexican teen, now in her early 20s telling her story how teachers and counselors in her school in CA convinced her that all her problems were linked to being trans. This biological female went through the surgery of having her breasts removed and placed on hormones that caused other health issues… Only to find out that she was actually suffering from clinical depression.  Sadly, in the end, and while fighting depression, there is a high probability that this young woman will commit suicide in the end, all because some teacher/counselor took advantage of a young and confused mind.

The thing that got me was the pain on her face and the emptiness in her eyes.  The kicker was that she said that she can never have kids of her own… All this combined was a gut punch to me as a biological man and father.  Regardless, this young lady’s life is wreck because of the Teachers Union. Sadly for biological males, once you have your Johnson cut off, you’re screw for the rest of your life.

This craziness has to stop before it’s too late.  The Left loves calling Americans with more grounded and traditional views Nazis, but if you know your history, you can see that the Left are without question following the path of Nazi ideology… The only difference between Nazi Germany and the American Progressive Left is their core enemies.

I’m 60 but sadly, I’m starting to think, again, that Texas or Florida might be a better fit for me, but I love my kids and grandkids and that is what’s holding me back.

Link Posted: 4/22/2023 1:29:26 AM EDT
[#13]
I came across a couple of articles today:

https://amgreatness.com/2023/04/01/groomed-to-kill/

and this one, from Revolver: Tranissaries…
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:45:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Here’s another link: The Todd Herman Show - Substack - The Evil of The Seattle Times …

We are in dark times.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 11:34:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I came across a couple of articles today:

https://amgreatness.com/2023/04/01/groomed-to-kill/

and this one, from Revolver: Tranissaries…
View Quote

Everyone who sees this, take a good, long look, & then think about how you spend your time & money to be entertained:

Vote with your wallets, ladies & gentlemen.
Link Posted: 5/16/2023 11:04:48 AM EDT
[#16]
If a 9 year old is mature enough, with a developed enough brain to determine their gender they are old enough to get married, sign legally binding contracts, drink a beer, buy a Glock 18, and fight in the military.
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 11:26:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Dark times indeed.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 7:52:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Dark times indeed.
View Quote

That could almost be an innuendo.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:17:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By AMERIKINSHIP
You guys should get the fuck out of there.

View Quote

I saw the gun control coming.. I never thought full retard was on the menu.

Link Posted: 5/20/2023 3:36:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Originally Posted By AMERIKINSHIP
You guys should get the fuck out of there.

I did too, but circumstances don't allow for an exodus. Regardless of any possible favorable legal RKBA outcomes, I'm still leaving at some point. This place is poison.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top