Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2018 11:07:02 PM EDT
Are any of you seeing these little 5-10 second ads of Pritzker on YouTube? "The NRA has no safe place in Illinois if I become governor" or " We all must resist Donald Trump with fierce urgency" He even says that on his Twitter. Everyone needs to go out and vote !

Dave W.
Link Posted: 10/22/2018 11:44:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Are any of you seeing these little 5-10 second ads of Pritzer on YouTube? "The NRA has no safe place in Illinois if I become governor" or " We all must resist Donald Trump with fierce urgency" He even says that on his Twitter. We cannot let this Freedom hating crook take control or our state!

Dave W.
View Quote

Havent seen those ads, but he does have others I see all over the internet.    He just dropped a few $M more into his campaign fund.

Early voting is open now.   Get out and vote...and get others out to vote too!
Link Posted: 10/23/2018 12:52:59 AM EDT
[#2]
So basically, J.B. Pritzker is...

Anti - Freedom of assembly - association

Anti - Freedom of speech

Anti - Collective action

Anti - Collective rights

Anti - Individual and Personal liberty

Anti - Freedom of choice

Anti - Right to assemble and to petition the government

Anti - Freedom of the Press

Anti - Democracy

Anti - Voluntaryism

ANTI - AMERICAN.

...and he wants to rule over the state of Illinois like King Fat Rat.

All of these things that he's against are essential human rights, and it all boils down to whether man is truly free to associate with whomever he wishes, or not. If I wish for the NRA to represent me here in my home state, and I'd like them to organize an assembly of the public for me, then I should have the freedom to pay them for doing that job. The NRA has to be given full freedom of the press / freedom of speech / freedom to assemble / freedom to petition the government, etc., just as I'm given. The NRA as an organization may not be afforded full human rights, but as a collective body of US Citizens, we have the right to be fully represented by the NRA in Illinois. Pritzker needs to go back to sitting on Madigan's thumb.
Link Posted: 10/23/2018 8:49:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So basically, J.B. Pritzker is...

Anti - Freedom of assembly - association

Anti - Freedom of speech

Anti - Collective action

Anti - Collective rights

Anti - Individual and Personal liberty

Anti - Freedom of choice

Anti - Right to assemble and to petition the government

Anti - Freedom of the Press

Anti - Democracy

Anti - Voluntaryism

ANTI - AMERICAN.

...and he wants to rule over the state of Illinois like King Fat Rat.

All of these things that he's against are essential human rights, and it all boils down to whether man is truly free to associate with whomever he wishes, or not. If I wish for the NRA to represent me here in my home state, and I'd like them to organize an assembly of the public for me, then I should have the freedom to pay them for doing that job. The NRA has to be given full freedom of the press / freedom of speech / freedom to assemble / freedom to petition the government, etc., just as I'm given. The NRA as an organization may not be afforded full human rights, but as a collective body of US Citizens, we have the right to be fully represented by the NRA in Illinois. Pritzker needs to go back to sitting on Madigan's thumb.
View Quote

Yup. We all must resist Jay Robert Pritzker with fierce urgency.

Dave W.
Link Posted: 10/24/2018 1:38:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I am so jaded with this state. When 2 counties really decide the election our only hope is in the judicial branch to smack down whatever the Dims in Chicago try to force on us. If I didn't have a business here I would be long gone. And what is sad is I really like where I live, it's home.
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 2:08:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Same here. If I wasn't a Care Provider for a family member....I'd be gone too. Someday tho.
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 2:33:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Yep, this is my family's home too and no politician will change that fact...and this is where we will make our stand for liberty...period.
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 8:03:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 10:46:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Corrected statement: "Gun owners have no safe place in Illinois if I become governor".
View Quote
You called it Tango. Remember, "We" are the NRA.

Dave W.
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 10:41:39 PM EDT
[#9]
If that fat fuck wins on Tuesday my house will be for sale Wednesday.
Link Posted: 11/5/2018 7:00:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Better buy an ass load of lowers Wednesday morning if that happens.  I’ve already been saving my money.
Link Posted: 11/5/2018 7:20:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Let's be honest of JB wins. He's gonna go full retard on gun control. There will be no grandfathering of anything. Everything that is a scary black rifle, all mags over 10 rounds will be banned and you will be a felon if in possession of then. I base this on the shit they tried to pull earlier this year. March and April were rough months in Illinois with all we were potentially facing.
Link Posted: 11/5/2018 7:30:26 PM EDT
[#12]
https://www.politico.com/election-results/2018/illinois/
Link Posted: 11/5/2018 8:35:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Tell everyone you know to get out and vote tomorrow. A lot of good 2A people have become complacent during this midterm. They feel secure because Trump is in the Whitehouse. That could cost us this election. Tell 'em to go vote!

Dave W.
Link Posted: 11/5/2018 8:51:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Voting first thing straight R
Link Posted: 11/5/2018 9:15:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Voting first thing straight R
View Quote
Atta boy!

Dave W.
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 2:01:29 AM EDT
[#16]
Where is pritzkers neck?
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 2:17:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Did my part.
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 7:31:18 AM EDT
[#18]
My wife and I have been talking about relocating to TN.  IL is beyond repair, period, end of story.  The D's will never curtail spending, will never reform the ridiculous pension black hole, will never impose term limits.

Madigan has a stranglehold and Crook county runs the entire state.

Want to become governor?  Win crook county.  That's all you need.

We need an electoral college system whereas each county gets one vote.  This will never happen as Madigan will never allow a bill to ever leave committee.

If JB gets in and the overlords implement a registration / ban / etc we will start the process of leaving.
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 10:27:47 AM EDT
[#19]
And done, all R's. Voted down the 1% sales tax increase for wasteful school spending. If it passes we will have 9.75% sales tax!
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 11:34:35 AM EDT
[#20]
All R’s. Let’s get this thing done. Hopefully the rain will melt some snowflakes and help us out.
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 1:30:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Going in a bit. Straight r all the way and I’m taking my brother with me and hes doing the same. I’m getting tired off the ads every 10 minutes talking about fighting the nra to keep guns out of hands of criminals.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top