Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2018 12:50:16 AM EDT
Kinda concerned about the Jordan woman.   i see a lot of support for this lib, but have also heard the rumors that she doesn't live in Idaho.

Talk around the camp fire is that she lieves in Spokane and just maintains the mail box in Tensed or Plummer.

anyone have thoughts on this woman?
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 7:53:22 AM EDT
[#1]
What I hear from folks is she won't win against Little.  He's too well known in the state and has a much longer track record than Jordan does.  I can't see how four years in the legislature even qualifies her for the office.  Also I didn't want to see that bow tie wearing faggot Balukoff anywhere near the race.

Even though we're getting alot of out of staters coming in, I'm not sure too many of them want to see more democrats representing them seeing as the states they left were run into the ground by liberal democrats.
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 10:21:02 AM EDT
[#2]
With as much as I dislike Little, man I can't believe he beat Labrador.. anyway Little has a ton of backing and he won't lose to her.

I have friends that personally know Little and they say he's a total POS. backroom dealing, big Gov swamp dweller. Most of the R vote in the primary didn't go to him, it was split between Ahlquist and Labrador. I wish there were term limits on Gov because we might have Little for a LONG time.
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 1:03:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Little family are some of the original home steaders in Idaho, he knows and understands the state.  I was originally for Rual Labrador but he isn't from Idaho.  Brad Little is actually a descent guy. He will win and will be a fine Governor.
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 9:17:43 PM EDT
[#4]
That Lady is a Liar and a Cunt. May a Thousand Fucks be upon her, and may she never win any elected position.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 11:54:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Alquist was a democrat sandbagger.  He pulled enough votes away from Labrador to get Little the win.  I'll hold my nose and vote Little, but he seems like a real big government, special interest, swamp stooge to me.  Still better than Jordan, though.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 12:55:11 AM EDT
[#6]
I predict she'll end up with 25%.
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 6:55:16 PM EDT
[#7]
She's not going to get elected, nor get more than 25% like the above poster said. She remind me of that other shiela from NY.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 1:25:23 PM EDT
[#8]
38%, that's a lot of communists.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 9:35:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
38%, that's a lot of communists.
View Quote
Look at the past few gubernatorial elections here in this state. Shows that this is one of the better turnouts for a republican in the last 16 years. In fact, Little is the only one who broke 60% votes going for a republican. The only thing that has changed is amount of total votes cast. This also refutes that more lefties are moving here then conservatives. Little got 360k votes vs 227k going to FPJ. That's a pretty sizable margin of almost 140k votes. Compare this to '06 when Otter(his first term) won with a 40k margin.

Little - 60% 360k votes
FPJ - 38%   227k votes

Otter - 53%  235k votes
Balukoff - 38% 169k votes

Otter - 59%    267k votes
Allred - 33%   148k votes

Otter - 52%   237k votes
Brady - 44%  198k votes

Kempthorne - 56% 231k votes
Brady -   42% 171k votes
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 12:45:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Look at the past few gubernatorial elections here in this state. Shows that this is one of the better turnouts for a republican in the last 16 years. In fact, Little is the only one who broke 60% votes going for a republican. The only thing that has changed is amount of total votes cast. This also refutes that more lefties are moving here then conservatives. Little got 360k votes vs 227k going to FPJ. That's a pretty sizable margin of almost 140k votes. Compare this to '06 when Otter(his first term) won with a 40k margin.

Little - 60% 360k votes
FPJ - 38%   227k votes

Otter - 53%  235k votes
Balukoff - 38% 169k votes

Otter - 59%    267k votes
Allred - 33%   148k votes

Otter - 52%   237k votes
Brady - 44%  198k votes

Kempthorne - 56% 231k votes
Brady -   42% 171k votes
View Quote
Thanks Dilly, that is reassuring.
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 3:59:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Little family are some of the original home steaders in Idaho, he knows and understands the state.  I was originally for Rual Labrador but he isn't from Idaho.  Brad Little is actually a descent guy. He will win and will be a fine Governor.
View Quote
Wife worked for the Idaho legislature in session for the last 11 years...she agrees that Little is a gentleman, not bull-shitter, and does what he commits to do.

Quoted:
That Lady is a Liar and a Cunt. May a Thousand Fucks be upon her, and may she never win any elected position.
View Quote
Maybe 5000 fucks are required...a little make-up for the $5000 she took from George Soros.

Rot in hell.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 11:07:47 AM EDT
[#12]
PJ captured more votes in Ada county than BL did, suffice it to say the larger counties in states determine the elections. This is no different than Clark county in Nevada controlling the elections. Unless we get our ducks in a row our future is in jeopardy.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 7:47:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
PJ captured more votes in Ada county than BL did, suffice it to say the larger counties in states determine the elections. This is no different than Clark county in Nevada controlling the elections. Unless we get our ducks in a row our future is in jeopardy.
View Quote
You are correct, which at first appears to be alarming(still is in general), but she only got 2,000 more votes then him. Now compare that to 2014, when Balukoff(Dem), bested Otter by more then 10k in Ada County. Also, if you look at the District 1 seat, Fulcher bested the Dem by almost 30k in Ada County. You have to approach these elections from a larger view. Idaho has been Democratic before. It just that in the last 20 years, it's become more red than ever. Also, cities like Meridian and Nampa are growing faster then Boise, both are Republican strongholds vs Boise.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top