Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2018 1:32:22 PM EDT
Fox reporting that Tester will vote no.  I pray to God that he does not get re-elected.  Not surprising but by doing this he is condoning this circus.  No sitting home in November!
Link Posted: 9/28/2018 1:37:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep.

Testers OK with taking big $$ from lobbyists, travel $$ from special interests, lets former staffers lobby on bills he's working on all contrary to his previous promises.

Tester is deep into taking orders from left-wing Senators from New York, Kalifornia, Illinois and New Jersey as long as they throw him some bread crumbs on nice to do bills.

The slippery slope of left-wing politics in MT starts on Testers farm, as well as State Rep Williams for the House seat.  Plus a vote for the libertarian candidates are a vote for Tester as been proven in the past.

Sounds like Sen Flake (AZ) (who's retiring because he can't get re-elected) has been mobbed by the Democraps to switch his vote.
Link Posted: 9/28/2018 1:45:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Tester is a party line swamp monster. Fuck him.
Link Posted: 9/28/2018 1:51:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I never expected him to vote yes on anything that the republicans say yes to, It will come back to haunt him in Nov, I am sure the Rosendale media arm is already working on brand new TV spots hammer Tester on this.
Link Posted: 9/28/2018 3:53:45 PM EDT
[#5]
A blind man could have seen this coming.
Link Posted: 9/28/2018 6:33:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/29/2018 5:20:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, this got the left all fired up
Link Posted: 10/1/2018 10:38:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeah, this got the left all fired up
View Quote
Those people are nuttier than squirrel poop.
Link Posted: 10/1/2018 8:31:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/3/2018 9:19:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/3/2018 9:32:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/5/2018 10:45:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Tester just voted no.  Hopefully that seals his fate.
Link Posted: 10/5/2018 11:20:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The plot thickens....

View Quote
IF there is a shred of truth to that, I hope Tester votes yes and it enrages his lefty followers.
Link Posted: 10/6/2018 12:54:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

IF there is a shred of truth to that, I hope Tester votes yes and it enrages his lefty followers.
View Quote
Boy that would be an interesting turn of events, I strongly have my doubts that Tester would actually vote yes, but weirder things have happened.
Link Posted: 10/6/2018 3:52:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Boy that would be an interesting turn of events, I strongly have my doubts that Tester would actually vote yes, but weirder things have happened.
View Quote
I would offer to eat that hat on live TV if he does, but let's just say I'm highly skeptical if he did.
<-----------------------

Jon knows he is likely not to be reelected, which id why he's been skimming as much from lobbyists, more so than any other member of Congress. He's shopping for a D.C. job and doesn't care if we fire him. Basically, it's his FU to us.

If he does change his vote, I would have to take a day off of work just to go back on twitter and dig up old posts to troll.
Link Posted: 10/6/2018 4:40:45 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/6/2018 8:48:38 AM EDT
[#17]
What's the deal with Coulter?  She going off on Daines?
Link Posted: 10/6/2018 1:50:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Her boyfriend JJ must not have been around to give her the D
Link Posted: 10/6/2018 7:28:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Did everyone see Tester run for the door the second he voted no?

Must wanted not to been seen anymore in the chamber for the rest of the event.
Link Posted: 10/6/2018 9:40:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Did everyone see Tester run for the door the second he voted no?

Must wanted not to been seen anymore in the chamber for the rest of the event.
View Quote
No I didn't.  I really can't see him running anywhere.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top