Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2023 2:49:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: M4A1bushmaster]
Hello!

I am currently working through a career change into the tech industry. I have been focused on the fundamentals of web development and email development/marketing. I understand emails are not as mainstream but it seems like there is less competition for those positions, although they are using outdated conventions. I feel that I could use a role like this to learn and grow.

Anyway, one of the main reasons for this post is to see who in the area is in this field and if there are any “meetups” or events in the area. I am from the Pittsburgh area, but  any advice or information would be greatly appreciated.

Hopefully others can network from this as well! It would be nice to get to know a few like minded individuals in this field. Thank you all for your time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top