Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/23/2021 6:37:39 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 8:20:18 PM EDT
[#1]
They're certainly doing everything they can to cling to their privilege.
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 6:56:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Amazingly sickening to read comments by Pr0g parents in the local online papers, defending evil.  I really thought they'd be concerned about what type of environment they are subjecting their own children to.  Ideology trumps all...
Link Posted: 1/17/2022 12:33:38 AM EDT
[#3]
New governor's also looking to take out some trash - EO #4
https://www.governor.virginia.gov/media/governorvirginiagov/governor-of-virginia/pdf/74---eo/74---eo/EO-4-Executive-Order-4-on--Loudoun-County-Investigation.pdf
By virtue of the authority vested in me as Governor, I hereby issue this Executive Order requesting the Attorney General conduct a full investigation into Loudoun County Public Schools.

Importance of the Issue

In the Spring of 2021, the Loudoun County School Board and the administration of the Loudoun County Public Schools were made aware of a sexual assault that occurred in a Loudoun County high school. A decision was made to transfer the assailant to another Loudoun County high school, where the student was able to commit a second sexual assault. The Loudoun County School Board and school administrators withheld key details and knowingly lied to parents about the assaults.

Neither the Loudoun County School Board, nor the administrators of the Loudoun County school system, have been held accountable for deceiving the very Virginians they serve. Virginia parents deserve answers and assurances that the safety of their children will never be compromised.

Attorney General Authorization

By virtue of the authority vested in me by §2.2-511 of the Code of Virginia, I am requesting the Attorney General to initiate and coordinate investigative and prosecutorial efforts and to take such actions as he may deem appropriate in order to protect the citizens of the Commonwealth and hold accountable any individuals who have violated existing law or violated the rights of victims of crime.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top