Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2021 6:40:16 PM EDT
I live in knoxville and am looking for training that will benefit me as a concealed carrier. Tactics; force on force; shoot/no shoot, de-escalation; legal knowledge, medical. That sort of thing. Tac2 in greeneville looks like it would fit the bill. Are they a reputable outfit? These folks http://www.tac2.com/
Or should I go Norsemen out of Oliver Springs?
Link Posted: 4/3/2021 12:33:34 PM EDT
[#1]
After looking at their schedule, it appears that they only have handgun carry and matches scheduled.
Based on this, it looks like they don't have what you need.  If you PM me I can give you more details
on classes that I teach.  

Regards,

Scott
Link Posted: 4/4/2021 8:09:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Pm sent
Link Posted: 4/4/2021 1:11:44 PM EDT
[#3]
when i moved into this area last summer from middle TN, i tried for like a month to contact tac2 and they didn't answer phones or anything.  i was told by multiple locals (including one who is still a member) the guy basically doesn't care anymore and let his range go to crap.   they said the only way to get in touch was to just show up on match day.  i gave up on them
Link Posted: 4/4/2021 4:20:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
when i moved into this area last summer from middle TN, i tried for like a month to contact tac2 and they didn't answer phones or anything.  i was told by multiple locals (including one who is still a member) the guy basically doesn't care anymore and let his range go to crap.   they said the only way to get in touch was to just show up on match day.  i gave up on them
View Quote

Well, that's a damn shame, but it does simplify my options.
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 3:32:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I got a buddy that owns land that butts up to TAC 2 property. The may be the best thing since sliced bread but they will not even hold a finger when he drives by there and waves to them. That's pretty crappy in my book. Hope they see this post and change their ways. This is the South. We wave to people we don't know. We might not offer everyone a glass of sweet tea but will wave.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 8:27:19 PM EDT
[#6]
I have looked into this place https://patriottraining.info/ I just little bit more money
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top