Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2021 5:49:28 PM EDT
Two weeks from today...

Nicotine-stained walls and insufficient ventilation. Can't wait!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 8:40:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 8:42:43 AM EDT
[#2]

The "FREE" square should be "Negligent Discharge".

The two jerky stands believe.

The two 1911 fanbois hating on Glocks I also believe.

Where's the crop-duster square?
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 8:44:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Might need to play 2 cards........
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 8:48:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Might need to play 2 cards........
https://bingobaker.com/image/596680/544/1/gun-show-bingo.png
View Quote

Better.

A little outdated but still relevant:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 8:51:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Waiting for SC Arms Collectors to post on IG. I'm gonna reply with Imgur links to all these bingo cards.

They'll probably block me. Like I care.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 9:19:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Six days out. I can smell it already.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 5:25:02 PM EDT
[#7]
$10 entry. lmao
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 6:02:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Next they'll start charging for parking.
Link Posted: 5/19/2021 7:39:36 AM EDT
[#9]
I dont think my jerky beannie baby prototype will be ready in time

However my green laser knife sharpener is looking promising
Link Posted: 5/19/2021 11:18:33 AM EDT
[#10]
THREE.DAYS.BITCHES
Link Posted: 5/19/2021 1:35:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I dont think my jerky beannie baby prototype will be ready in time

However my green laser knife sharpener is looking promising
View Quote

Does it zzzap!?

Side note; most people won’t have to deal with te smell since they will be in line waiting to get in until the event ends.
Link Posted: 5/19/2021 1:50:31 PM EDT
[#12]
You forgot "standing outside in line in 100 degree heat".

Link Posted: 5/19/2021 7:57:16 PM EDT
[#13]
I bet the line to get in will more than likely have it's own odor issues with B.O., flatulence and a mix of weed......... The nicotine odors indoors have been there 40+ years and will continue to linger until the building is torn down.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 4:07:26 PM EDT
[#14]
The lines were more because of government covid limits on bodies inside the building, than anything else. Not much the SCACA could do about that.

Hopefully this will be a good show this weekend.
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 6:25:04 PM EDT
[#15]
This AAR from the Smith and Wesson Forums:

I was there. Crowd was down and it wasn’t so crowded that you couldn’t be comfortable. Actually there were a lot of decent bargains compared to the last few shows I’ve been to. Primers were less than $100/k. Saw some new guns priced around retail but none ridiculously high as ive seen recently. I picked up a few S&W revolvers that were priced very reasonable. Walked away from a few attractive priced Smiths and Colts I already owned. I normally only go to the Mike Kent Shows in SC but went to this one because I already had a deal in place and very glad I did

So...primers were $99.99/1k?
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 10:04:05 PM EDT
[#16]
It was a more relaxed and less crowded show.
The SCACA shows are way better than the MK shows IMO.  More used and collectible guns and better run. The MK shows have at least one stun gun vendor per aisle.
Not sure why anyone would complain about a gun show? SCACA is worth joining, IMO  (I am a happy member)
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 5:08:23 PM EDT
[#17]
I went by today at about 10:30am. Parking was still free, but they had two guys with buckets at the entrance who were accepting donations.

Full parking lot; but no line.

Inside was full, but not ridiculously crouded.

$1/rd seems to be the advertised rate for pretty much everything except 22lr.

Primers were at best $45 per 500.

Georgia Arms was there with lots of ammo in uncommon calibers. A lot of wheel gun cartridges. They said they haven’t been in the SC circuit of shows for over a year and a half, but plan to get back to it now.

There was a nice variety of arms, accessories, and ammo. But I didn’t see any deals to be had.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 6:55:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

$1/rd seems to be the advertised rate for pretty much everything except 22lr.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/23/2021 7:14:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Pretty good show. As mentioned above, not crowded and fairly laid back. I think the beefed up uniformed security really helps cut down on the urban youth crowd that had been a problem in recent years.

I picked up a couple of nice bayonets. One thing FWIW, I did not see a single NIB Colt AR for sale anywhere in the show, and only one old SP-1 that was overpriced. In fact not a lot of AR's of any kind and most of those were not over priced, indicating plenty of supply for current demand. I think interest in AR's has peaked, compared to recent years.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top