Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2021 5:17:47 PM EDT
Been thinking maybe I need a can or 3.  Any NFA shops in the Treasure Valley area better than others?  It would be nice to be able to visit while they are in jail, but doesn't seem like that is an option.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 5:50:12 PM EDT
[#1]
IIRC Hawktech said they would let you fondle the stuff while you waited but I never took them up on it.

Stockpile seemed like they had a decent selection of cans with good prices but most of the time I just buy from someplace like Hansohn Brothers, have the dealer move it to Sliencer Shop's inventory and do the transfer using the kiosk. I've done this @ RK Gunsmithing but I've also used Hawtech for transfers as well.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 5:54:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Fondle is fine, some places will let you shoot it while waiting on transfer.

I like Hawktech, good folks, nice selection, but good grief the location is awful.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 10:20:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I believe I saw a sign at Independence that said you could shoot it while it was in jail.  The only other place I know with a range would be Impact Guns, but I don't know their policy.
My last few where Silencer Shop with Hawktech pickup.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 6:37:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I have used Hawktech for all my cans, and Silencershop+kiosk
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 6:39:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fondle is fine, some places will let you shoot it while waiting on transfer.

I like Hawktech, good folks, nice selection, but good grief the location is awful.
View Quote
The secret is to get in and out via N Olson Ave off Franklin, not Eagle
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top