Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2021 10:47:31 PM EDT
Bruce Griffey survey, who is a rep and attorney wanting to know how TN feels about public and private mandates, and fighting the fed mandates:

https://repbrucegriffey7917.survey.fm/poll-on-covid-issues-for-tn-special-legislative-session?fbclid=IwAR3YQFN4yUSc2mQuu99xTbGE6j9CUN-Ss9IzQyoFEdpn7kR-rzMyVWZ0ICk
Link Posted: 10/25/2021 6:11:08 PM EDT
[#1]
He’s the rep for my area. I filled this out.
Link Posted: 10/25/2021 7:48:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/25/2021 9:05:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, zero bias in that “survey”. ?? Dude wants your email for a mailing list.
Link Posted: 10/26/2021 4:33:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Hit.
Link Posted: 10/26/2021 10:31:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

internet etiquette says everyone needs a trash email that you never use except for signing up for this stuff and grocery stores
Link Posted: 10/26/2021 10:46:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep and I gave it. Fuck it, my email gets so clogged from people sharing or selling it it’s ridiculous.

And as for being on a list, who cares, at this point it does not matter, we are all about to be in for a hell of a ride.
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 9:47:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

internet etiquette says everyone needs a trash email that you never use except for signing up for this stuff and grocery stores
View Quote

Quoted for the people who haven't yet figured this out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top