User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 7:59:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TEXASROOTERSBROTHER:
The tea plantation was one of the high points the first trip to Charleston.

The equipment and the techniques to get the different teas was very informative. I love good tea and that was some great tea.
I’m sure it is hotter than hell now and getting hotter but being from the gulf coast we are used to that.
Hope to go back soon.
View Quote

I learned a lot, had no idea all the main varieties of tea come from the same plant species.
Link Posted: 9/6/2023 11:28:28 AM EDT
[#2]
We cancelled last years trip to Charleston due to hurricane and went to Delaware and Gettysburg, Lancaster in PA. We're going to try again end of this month. Might avoid the harbor this time. We got lucky when our sunset harbor cruise tix got refunded. Tea plantation, market, Tatooed Moose, Angel Oak tree and pineapple fountain still in the plans. One thing I would like to try is a cigar shop. Any good ones worth a trip nearby?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top