User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 6:14:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
For anybody who didn't witness this---You Missed IT..!
.....We got a visit from Massive Headwound Harry......
He came in late Saturday afternoon wearing nothing but a Tyvek chem suit. Mid 60's maybe and very tall.
His head was shaved and he had an open gaping head wound about an inch wide and maybe four inches long running from the top of his forehead up the center of his head.
When I first saw him thought it was an orange mohawk but....Noooooo. That sucker was fresh and looked wet.  He was just walking around looking at stuff like he was just shopping.
Everybody else was looking at him. Saw one girl open her eyes wide, turn around and go the other way.
That dude was buying ammo and magazines.
Heard he made another appearance Sunday.

In other news the State Police appeared to be unusually busy. Apparently one guy ran from them out the front door when his background check came back flagged and locked himself in his car. They talked him out at gunpoint.  

Turkish ammo dealer up near the front has had some very good prices last two shows. Seeing 9mm down to .27/rd.
View Quote

he was an odd dude,

I commented to him that he had a nice head wound, and he told me the story of how it was cancer,

apparently his first doc gave him a cream that did nothing, and he knew it was cancer because it itched,

then he went to anohter doctor that said he could cut it out,  he would not feel a thing, and get it all,
so he let that doc cut on him,  

and he said it did not itch any longer,

looked like someone hit him in the head with a hatchet,  and not  a stitch to show for it,  

he was looking around, asked me about something,  we chatted and thankfully he moved on,  

Link Posted: 7/25/2022 6:54:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow
......just Wow
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 8:47:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Oh Lawd....
Massive Headwound Harry
View Quote

Lol.  Guess I was drifting out of SNL a long time ago.
Link Posted: 8/1/2022 6:07:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I believe that was Damascus Gun Shop out of Damascus Virginia.  I believe they're out of business.  I used to buy CZ pistols from them .
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There used to be a guy with a table selling cz rifles, anyone know if he’s still around? Looking for a 457.

I believe that was Damascus Gun Shop out of Damascus Virginia.  I believe they're out of business.  I used to buy CZ pistols from them .

Yep I miss him, had all the rare bolt guns
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top