Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/24/2023 1:36:24 PM EDT
Is there a time(in advance)they won't let you do it?

I found my letter and started the process, got to pay now and it wouldn't accept my debit card, asked for another card. This made me think, doh, I'm

due in October and it's ... May! Then the rejection.

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 7:31:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Is there a time(in advance)they won't let you do it?

I found my letter and started the process, got to pay now and it wouldn't accept my debit card, asked for another card. This made me think, doh, I'm

due in October and it's ... May! Then the rejection.

Thanks
View Quote

Ack!  I just saw this, you can renew up to 6 months before your license expires.  

mm
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 8:44:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Most of the stuff with the state let's you do up to 90 days before expiration date.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 9:48:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Debit cards dont seem to work. I try using mine to pay my registrations and it will never work.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 5:30:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the reminder y'all. I just renewed my LTC and the system wouldn't accept my CC, but it did take my debit card from the same bank.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top