Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/15/2023 9:19:40 PM EDT
Surf Internet https://surfinternet.com/ is running fiber in my area. It looks like a better deal then my current provider. How is the quality of service and there rates do they have many hidden fees? My current provider likes to rate jack me yearly.
Link Posted: 11/19/2023 7:28:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Here for the answer. They’re installing near me as well and was wondering how they compare to xfinity, etc..
Link Posted: 11/23/2023 10:09:12 AM EDT
[#2]
I bet they are much better but no idea really.
Link Posted: 11/23/2023 10:10:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SERVED_USMC:
Here for the answer. They’re installing near me as well and was wondering how they compare to xfinity, etc..
View Quote

Are you in IN I'm MI?
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 8:50:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SERVED_USMC] [#4]
Indiana
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 5:06:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RodMI:

Are you in IN I'm MI?
View Quote

Just curious, where in MI are you?  I have a friend who was originally a CSI customer getting his internet and phone via point to point wireless of a tower near New Troy, MI.  Midwest Energy has been running fiber in SW Michigan using gov't grant money.

The reason I'm asking is my area (Buchanan TWP) hasn't had it run yet.  1/2 mile up the road in Oronoko TWP has it.  I'm curious about Surf's plans, and whether to expect MECC or Surf offering it first.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 8:42:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Do they run fiber into your house?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top