Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/4/2023 11:54:51 AM EDT
My almost 5 yr old loves to build with legos and magnetiles. He loves robots and spaceships and "army" stuff. Dinosaurs and TMNT are also quite the hit with him.

Is there a place near or in Charleston that I could take him and maybe a few of his friends to go build or do science experiments for a couple of hours before heading out to eat somewhere? I think 3d printing would fascinate him, too. I've seen a place at the Citadel mall that does 3d printing but I'm not sure that it is something that some kids his age would be allowed to do. If it's just he and I, I believe we could do it, but having more kiddos running around may prove more destructive hehe.

I threw out a lot of what he likes and I know I focused my request more on specific categories, but it's more of a preference but would love anything on the list I mentioned that was interactive to some degree. Thank you.
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 1:21:49 AM EDT
[#1]
maybe tour of the naval museum, a few times a year they have a sleep aboard ship event.   not been down there myself though.  

Link Posted: 12/8/2023 10:34:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh cool. I'll look into that. Thank you!
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 4:26:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top