Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2018 12:45:16 PM EDT
Hi all, trying to pick your brains a little on a new build I am about to finish.
Here's what I got so far:
Radian Upper/Lower Ambi Receiver's with 10" Handguard
SB Tactical SBA3 Pistol Brace
BCM 11.5 Enhanced Lightweight Fluted Barrel

Now my next step is getting a muzzle device for this build, done some research and it seems like everything I find is always noted as being in a grey area. I thought about the BCM Mod 0 Comp, PWS Triad and even the Battlecomp.
Ideas, comments, suggestions?
Link Posted: 3/14/2018 2:41:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a KAK Flash Can on a 7.5" barrel that really makes a big difference with redirecting the concussive force and muzzle ejecta away, downrange, from the shooter.

However, I didn't notice any benefit when installed on a 16" barrel

An 11.5" barrel would be right in between my two anecdotal observations so I can't guess whether it would be effective or not.
Link Posted: 3/14/2018 7:43:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info, I'll look into it!
Link Posted: 3/15/2018 10:13:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/15/2018 5:02:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a Thordsen blast diverter on my 7.5, and it does a great job.  At just under $40 you can’t beat it.
Link Posted: 3/18/2018 3:23:56 PM EDT
[#5]
I've tried quite a few. Whats the intended purpose of the build? I went w/ Surefire Warcomp on my 11.5 pistol and I have Lantac Dragon brake on my 14.5.
Link Posted: 3/18/2018 6:19:23 PM EDT
[#6]
I plan to use the lower as my main "gun" switching different uppers for different goals. This particular upper would be my AR for any classes or shooting with groups of friends, etc.
I have considered a flash hider like the PWS Triad for that reason, and make it "friend friendly" while shooting with my friends. Any one have any experience in muzzle devices on this particular area?
Link Posted: 3/18/2018 6:54:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Griffin tapered flash comp, you can add a blast shield if you like if you want. Or their hammer comps or the linear comp.  The surefire war comp works well too!

A linear comp is likely the most friendly for range day with friends.

tapered flash comp

Linear comp
Link Posted: 3/18/2018 6:59:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Ill check it out, thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top