Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2023 12:06:53 AM EDT
4/30/2023 Sunday between 6-7pm (daylight) my rear passenger window was smashed and two bags stolen. I had just left a Modern Samurai Project class at Impact in Cleves and it was raining, so I tossed my bags on the back seat along with some jackets rather than toss under the bed cover. I stopped at the Bass Pro for a quick walk through and then drove over to Pappadeaux in Springdale (north Cincinnati) to grab a bite. When I came out I discovered the mess. An M&P with an Aimpoint Acro, Arc’teryx Beta AR jacket, muffs, PACT shot timer, ammo, range IDs, etc gone in those two bags. The total was a little over $5k. I’m not an advocate of leaving firearms in vehicles but these were pretty much non-descript bags and it was daylight and raining. I believe the POS saw bags and went for it and just happened to score big. Watch your shit!
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 8:58:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Damn. Sorry for your luck. Fuck thieves.
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 4:51:03 AM EDT
[#2]
man that sucks. Possibly followed from where you came from?

Link Posted: 5/9/2023 7:30:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Followed 100%.

I've heard the story from guys leaving the gun show, gun stores, etc.

You stop for a bite to eat, they post a lookout and others do a smash and grab.
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 8:45:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
man that sucks. Possibly followed from where you came from?

View Quote

Likely not from Impact... that's a fairly low key and 'remote' as far as suburban ranges go.

Possibly from the Bass Pro... but more likely, random bags visible in vehicle were enough.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 9:19:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top