Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/14/2021 12:20:32 AM EDT
I want to share this with all of you because it is well past time that we put our tax dollars somewhere that works for us!

On Monday, I will be sending out a $400 check to MSSA for a lifetime membership. I have no excuse or reason not to. I have been dragging my feet long enough. Gary and his team are the reason why we have any decent gun laws in MT. Without them, we sure wouldn't have the bills moving forward in this session either.

MSSA Membership Form

If ten of us can send them money, then I will consider this post my most successful. If only I do, then at least I know I did my part.

Link Posted: 3/15/2021 12:23:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Great thought! He's really been productive over the years - I'll pitch in as well. Even without getting a stimulus check i can spare a bit for the cause.
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 12:06:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Great thought! He's really been productive over the years - I'll pitch in as well. Even without getting a stimulus check i can spare a bit for the cause.
View Quote

That's one!

The list of his accomplishments(for Pro gun laws) is impressive. I believe he has been at this since '89. The real impressive part is that the liberals and anti gunners have outspent MSSA in MT every year. MSSA just doesn't have the budget to compete with Bloomberg and others, but MSSA gets results.

My hopes are that MT will attract more pro-gun Americans with these amazing laws and we can drive out the anti's.
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 8:52:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

That's one!

The list of his accomplishments(for Pro gun laws) is impressive. I believe he has been at this since '89. The real impressive part is that the liberals and anti gunners have outspent MSSA in MT every year. MSSA just doesn't have the budget to compete with Bloomberg and others, but MSSA gets results.

My hopes are that MT will attract more pro-gun Americans with these amazing laws and we can drive out the anti's.
View Quote

The results really are all out of proportion to the expenses. Frankly I've been amazed at the drive Gary shows.

If we can get a bigger budget together - who knows what can happen.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 12:16:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll be dropping an envelope in the mail tomorrow - one that has a pair of companions. I talked two neighbors into sending MSSA a little bit too once I explained how much Gary has been able to do with so little. None of us are exactly Uncle Moneybags but every bit helps!
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 4:52:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I just joined a month ago, gotta save up some coin for a lifetime membership.  Also am member of NRA  and GOA . Very impressed by Gun Owners of America!
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 10:23:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'll be dropping an envelope in the mail tomorrow - one that has a pair of companions. I talked two neighbors into sending MSSA a little bit too once I explained how much Gary has been able to do with so little. None of us are exactly Uncle Moneybags but every bit helps!
View Quote

That is great to hear! Nice job!
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 10:15:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Honestly I wouldn't have thought to do it were it not for your post.

I wonder how it would go to set up an infographic and have a little fundraising drive for Gary. Couldn't hurt to try.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 8:22:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Hell yeah brothers, i was a member for a year once quite a while back but fell on hard times. kept getting the newsletter for almost another year after and then I was in desparate times although i wouldnt tell myself that at that time. Hell, that was 15 years ago.

I reckon id pay for another MT arfcommers as well as my own. Even though Colstrip power plant is where I work and we are about to get shut down permanently in the next 3-5 years. message me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top