Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2018 11:55:08 PM EDT
Good folks up there, though I haven't shot with them for several years.

Reposting this info from an email I received, I am not affiliated with them, though I used to be a member at their club.

August 26th - Outlaw Steel Match
Where
Cedar Valley Pistol and Rifle Club in Waterloo, IA.
When
Match starts at 9:00 am on 8/26
Bring
Firearm, ammo, mags, holsters, ear and eye protection.  Sunscreen and a water bottle are recommended.
Ammo
Minimum round count will be 100.
Cost
Match fee of $10
If you would like to shoot multiple guns each additional gun is $5
Event Info:
In conjunction with Cedar Valley Pistol club we will be hosting out first Outlaw Steel shoot on August 26th.  The match will consist of 5 steel stages.  Each stage will be shot 4 times with the best 3 times counting toward your total time for the stage.

All stages will be shot from the low ready, no drawing from a holster will be required.

All stages will be shot from a stationary point, no "on the move" shooting will be required.

All stages can be shot with any pistol caliber  (.22lr up to .45ACP)

Divisions will be :
Production - Iron sighted Pistols
Open - Any centerfire pistol that contain an optic
Rimfire - Any rimfire pistol or rifle
Revolver - Any revolver (unless it has an optic)
PCC - Any centerfire pistol caliber

Registration is available the day of the match, or you can register and pay online via Practiscore.

https://practiscore.com/bhpc-monthly-outlaw-steel-match-8-26-18-iowa/register

If you would like to shoot more than one gun, we will collect the additional gun fee the day of the match.  The registration system doesn't currently support it.

If you have any questions or would like additional information please email : [email protected]
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 9:48:52 AM EDT
[#1]
iashooters.org has a really great calendar of events of USPSA/IDPA/Steel Challenge shoots.

I have yet to make it up to BlackHawk, but intend to. FWIW this is the same day as the West Liberty USPSA shoot.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top