Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2024 9:18:43 PM EDT
After over 30 years in Wallingford at the same apartment and same-day job I no longer have any ties in town. This represents almost 1/2 of my life. I Moved out of my Apartment at the end of January. I was there 30 years and 12 days according to the electric co. Today I just finished moving out of my warehouse. Where I ran Remarcable Arms for 16 of my 25 years in the gun business.I have completed the great purge. I disposed of everyone's leftovers. I had my Mother's leftovers, I had my Mother-in-law's leftovers. I had my Wife's leftovers, I had my Daughter's leftovers, I had my Daughter's Mother's leftovers, I had Leftovers of my own, I had Remarcable Arms leftovers, I even had leftovers I did not know I had! So I held a 10-day tag sale. Then 4 trips to Goodwill in the Prius, 3 in the full-size pickup. At least 1/2 dozen trips to the transfer station and about twice that bringing stuff home. Yea after all that I still have stuff leftover. I now have leftover leftovers. But it's OK. It is all now in one spot and I can easily deal with it all before I pack it and send it all to the new home in TN hopefully in Jan 25.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 10:16:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I hope you payed your magazine taxes before you left
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 8:18:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By remarcablearms:
.....new home in TN hopefully in Jan 25.
View Quote

They allow AOL users in Tennessee?

Link Posted: 5/1/2024 2:04:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By HappyCamel:
View Quote

I do not know what a magazine tax is.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 7:22:43 PM EDT
[#4]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 5/1/2024 8:00:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Good luck, we're all counting on you
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 9:12:49 AM EDT
[#6]

View Quote

An open-mouth emoji waiting to give a blow job is not much of an answer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top