Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2020 2:25:23 PM EDT
Peaceful protest. Hell yeah. Long line, people seem in a good mood. Occasional cheers and calls of support from cars driving by.

Line is slow as hell. Who wants to deliver pizza?
Link Posted: 5/2/2020 4:33:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Just send someone across the parking lot to Little Caesar’s.

Looks a little wet out. Is the line at least under the overhang?

Link Posted: 5/2/2020 4:39:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Not even close. I'll put up pics later, line was out the door and down almost to the door of the auto parts store. Still waiting, been about a 3 hour wait
Link Posted: 5/2/2020 6:39:24 PM EDT
[#3]
The line when I got there. It was like this the whole time I was there, as people would leave new people would come. Total time I waited in line was around 3 hours.

One guy actually went and got his grill and was grilling hot dogs and hamburgers. "If you arent a liberal snitch calling the gestapo you can eat for free!"

Still in line

Didnt get pics from the inside, but it was good. Lots of patriots, lots of pissed off people. More like a peaceful protest where you also get a haircut.
@Boomer
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 1:07:34 AM EDT
[#4]
This is great and I hope it catches on.  Civil disobedience needs to become mainstream.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 3:16:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Great Scene.  I hope somebody does the same thing down here in Clark County.  A big FU to Inslee and his attack dog Ferguson.  I think I need to thank Snohomish County Sheriff for making this possible.  Also, I will spend some money there next time I visit family in the Puget Sound.
Link Posted: 5/4/2020 7:45:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Glad I got in there last week, only had 1 person in the chair ahead of me, and he's on the board so it was good to see him.
Link Posted: 5/4/2020 5:43:59 PM EDT
[#7]
You should have said hello

Blake was the man for bringing the BBQ

Bob has quite a few ARFcom members that are "regulars"
Link Posted: 5/5/2020 3:42:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Is it just the old man working or is his partner gone?
Link Posted: 5/5/2020 11:18:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is it just the old man working or is his partner gone?
View Quote
When I was there it was just Bob. One of the guys I talked to said he was a regular and that they have one or two other people who also help out there, but no idea as to who those people are.
Link Posted: 5/6/2020 7:41:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By 2JokersWild:
When I was there it was just Bob. One of the guys I talked to said he was a regular and that they have one or two other people who also help out there, but no idea as to who those people are.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 2JokersWild:
Originally Posted By ScorpioMk:
Is it just the old man working or is his partner gone?
When I was there it was just Bob. One of the guys I talked to said he was a regular and that they have one or two other people who also help out there, but no idea as to who those people are.

Tony is his partner, but is currently in Montana on some family business.

Bob has been a friend of mine since I was a little kid.

He is working is back and knees into the ground.

I love that guy like a brother, but I also really hope he takes a day or two off.. He needs it.

I stopped by today just to make sure everything is okay, and there were a little over 10 more people lined up outside.

Bob closes at 5, and I know it makes him feel bad when he has to stop.

Link Posted: 5/7/2020 11:22:21 PM EDT
[#11]
I've been a customer for 20 years or more.  Bob is skookum.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 11:40:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By R-32:
You should have said hello 

Blake was the man for bringing the BBQ 

Bob has quite a few ARFcom members that are "regulars"

View Quote

Not me though....
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 1:09:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 1:52:45 AM EDT
[#14]
View Quote
Well, fuck Inslee. How about we crack down on him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top