Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/13/2022 12:08:39 AM EDT
I’m looking to buy a Stacatto XC but I’d like to test fire one first. I went to Athena gun club after they told me that they have a P, an XC, and an XL available to rent, unfortunately, their EC was down for maintenance and they screwed me around so much that I left without bothering to shoot the other two.

Are there any ranges in the Houston area that have one, or does anyone have one that would like to meet up at a local range and let me check theirs out?

I have a STI Tsctical 5.0 2011 in .45 ACP that I carried on duty for over a decade and I’m looking for an XC for duty use but for $4,300, I wanna be sure that it has the same fit and finish and attention to detail that the older STI guns did.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 6:42:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Spring guns and ammo in  the woodlands may have one. They should be a dealer.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:29:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd check with Saddle River Range before Spring Guns and Ammo.  I know they have stock for the Stacattos at the Spring location.  They'll have more at the main shop in 1488.  Much better guys than the one's I've dealt with at Spring Guns and Ammo.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 6:21:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I’ve seen big Tex flash a few staccatos in inventory at their range
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 7:36:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Dawson Precision has a few in stock.
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 2:43:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I ended up doing a factory tour last week and putting in an order for one. Now theres just the 3 month wait.
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:57:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Awesome, I just picked up a P model, my first 2011 and am loving it so far.  I got it at extreme in richmond.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top