Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2020 2:33:47 AM EDT
Hi folks. I’m in Spokane for a week or really outside it, essentially at the airport.

Suggestions for places to eat?  Locals always know best.
Link Posted: 3/9/2020 12:00:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Good pub food at Two Seven Public House on the south hill, The Elk is also good with a few locations around town. If you like fish and chips, Poole's pub has the best in town.
Link Posted: 3/9/2020 1:29:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I met my friend at the No-Li Brewhouse and enjoyed it there.
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 12:50:35 PM EDT
[#3]
If you like Italian food, Tomato Street is awesome.
Link Posted: 3/11/2020 2:23:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Take a short trip over to Post Falls, and hit up The White House Grill...unless of course, you're adverse to garlic....otherwise, indulge in some Lamb Souvlaki, and Turkish cigars...thank me, later.  For breakfast, hit up the Old European...get the coffee, and Traditional goulash..don't forget the aebelskivers.
Link Posted: 3/11/2020 2:44:10 AM EDT
[#5]
For fast food burgers, Zip's is a great evening meal if you end up looking for something quick late. Tasty.
Link Posted: 3/11/2020 3:05:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
For fast food burgers, Zip's is a great evening meal if you end up looking for something quick late. Tasty.
View Quote
Zip's is shit tier...D. Lish's is where it's at.
Link Posted: 3/11/2020 4:01:16 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm not much of a fast food guy, I rarely eat out as it is, but I love Zips, everytime I head to where I've been hunting the last few years in Colville I stop by the one by Whitworth there on the way north 395 and it always hits the spot
Link Posted: 3/11/2020 4:21:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm not much of a fast food guy, I rarely eat out as it is, but I love Zips, everytime I head to where I've been hunting the last few years in Colville I stop by the one by Whitworth there on the way north 395 and it always hits the spot
View Quote
Was never a fan, and they're way overpriced for what ya get...the only thing they got going for them, is the tub of fries...for fast food, it's D. Lish's, Dick's, then Zip's.
Link Posted: 3/12/2020 4:45:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Residents of the ingrown empire seem to be fond of fast food chains.  
The only two places in Spokane I eat at regularly are the Steelhead and the Davenport Hotel.
Link Posted: 3/12/2020 7:01:42 PM EDT
[#10]
If things keep going as they are, i may end up here for longer.  
Link Posted: 3/13/2020 8:00:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Residents of the ingrown empire seem to be fond of fast food chains.  
The only two places in Spokane I eat at regularly are the Steelhead and the Davenport Hotel.
View Quote
Had to laugh at the Davenport Hotel.
When I was 18 I spent a total of 13 days there...except it wasn't a restaurant.
3 days the first time.  10 days the second time after  sentencing.
To this day, I  can get a cup of coffee that smells exactly like what they brought up to serve.
We had Salisbury steak  TV dinner four days in a row, twice a day plus an orange for lunch.
I got lucky and found a pair of socks and a large Hershey's chocolate bar under my pillow.
Didn't have  my specs for the entire visit but someone left a Bible in the cell and I read the entire story of Revelation.
One of us got out in 5 days and went to the store.  He bought a bunch of sandwich stuff and brought it back.  The Sheriffs opened it all up and gave it to us for a feast.
The trip home was another adventure.
That was my one and only experience on the downside of the law.
Eventually had to get a letter from there when I got my FFL for a few years.  
Holy shit.  I'm 64 now.

Worth sharing the story at this time.

Davenport.
Forever etched into my mind.  
Link Posted: 3/21/2020 12:05:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Mango tree,...best Indian/pakastani food in town. If something lighter what u want then soulful soups is a must.
Link Posted: 3/21/2020 11:28:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

This
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top