Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2019 8:48:11 PM EDT

"It was not my decision, what they did," Dees said when reached by phone. "I wish the center the absolute best. Whatever reasons they had of theirs, I don't know."
View Quote
Over the years, the SPLC has continued to amass massive funds from donors amid differing levels of scrutiny. The nonprofit has hundreds of employees and offices in four states. The organization had nearly $450 million in net assets, according to publicly available tax documents filed for 2017.
View Quote
SPLC Fires Morris Dees, Its Co-Founder

IMHO, this group, and especially Dees, has been the fomenter of much hatred and not justice in America. He and his group have labelled honest American patriot groups as "haters,"  slandering decent people.

...."Don't let the door hit you in the backside Morris"...can't wait to see how this thing unwinds as to the real cause of him getting sacked.

Sorry--but I've had a bellyful of this group and Mr. Dees for years.
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 8:50:30 PM EDT
[#1]
CoC
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 9:28:58 PM EDT
[#2]
AGREED!
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 12:33:24 PM EDT
[#3]
"So far at least, the Alabama Political Reporter, the Los Angeles Times, and the New York Times are the only media outlets that are doing the kind of digging we would expect from serious journalists. SPLC is content to say that undisclosed problems have arisen which led to Dees’ firing.

Internal emails obtained by the Alabama Political Reporter show that “the problems—which employees said spanned from sexual harassment to gender- and race-based discrimination—were more systemic and widespread, creating an atmosphere over several years in which female and minority employees felt mistreated. The employees also said that they felt their complaints were either not heard or resulted in retaliation from senior staff.”

The Los Angeles Times found something similar. “One letter—signed by about two dozen employees and sent to the board of directors before news broke of Dees’ firing—said that internal ‘allegations of mistreatment, sexual harassment, gender discrimination, and racism threaten the moral authority of this organization and our integrity along with it.'”

Cover-Up at The SPLC?
Link Posted: 3/15/2019 3:32:45 PM EDT
[#4]
An acquaintance of mine used to date one of Mr. Dees' children back in the 1980's. Even then, I remember hearing about some racist tendencies at home and around family, in contrast to the image of the organization he ran.
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 1:05:30 AM EDT
[#5]
He has played racism like a virtuoso for his own personal gain.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 4:13:00 AM EDT
[#6]
More good news. The President Richard Cohen has resigned. That corrupt fraudulent organization is eating itself over "issues".

Needs a RICO investigation.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 1:03:38 PM EDT
[#7]
More good news. The President Richard Cohen has resigned. That corrupt fraudulent organization is eating itself over "issues".

Needs a RICO investigation.
View Quote
YESSIR!

What you have dished out for years SPLC--now is biting you in the butt:

SPLC Implodes Amidst Sexual Misconduct Charges

Link Posted: 3/23/2019 3:15:29 PM EDT
[#8]
I freaking love it!!!! I know some worthless scum that have given a lot of money to the creepy organization.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 4:10:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Maybe he thought he could be the next Jesse Jackson and fuck interns
Link Posted: 3/28/2019 4:55:17 AM EDT
[#10]
I freaking love it!!!! I know some worthless scum that have given a lot of money to the creepy organization.
View Quote
Hope it all goes to jury-awarded court judgments to those who were abused by this awful outfit.

In today's "sue crazy" world, watch how the sharks will smell blood in the water here.

There's $450M in "gold" in them there hills of the SPLC!
Link Posted: 3/30/2019 3:32:30 PM EDT
[#11]
SPLC...the gift that keeps on giving...

My Boss Only Hires WHITE PEOPLE
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 3:12:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Poor guy, the restaurant I frequent needs a dishwaher, just sayin.....
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 12:03:18 PM EDT
[#13]

Hey! This only gets better! Moochella's Ex-Chief of Staff to make things "nice-nicey" at SPLC!

SPLC Hires Ex-Michelle Obama Staffer to Investigate Complaints

PASS
THE
POPCORN!

...gonna be one hellava cover-up, you betcha!

...and with $450,000.000.00 USD of guilty liberal donated money lying 'round SPLC coffers--shoot--I plan to see Billy and Hillary poking their noses here!

Link Posted: 4/30/2019 8:41:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top