Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2023 5:22:33 PM EDT
One of those times where you might think a higher power was at hand.
I swear I could not deal with that job.
Go Full Screen
5.1.23 Traffic Crash Sully Police District
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 6:09:11 PM EDT
[#1]
More like he needs to play the lotto tonight.

Damn. Lucky to be alive.

Interesting, I’ve seen a few videos like this with cops/civies, where they don’t think to use the guard rail to their advantage and jump over it. I’m sure in the heat of the moment it’s damn near impossible to remember…dude seemed to stay amazingly calm too.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 9:20:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow.  That's the incident from yesterday, right?
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 10:44:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Holy shit that Deputy is lucky.

And teen driver behind the wheel of an M3, on Fairfax County Parkway - can't say I'm surprised at the result
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 8:45:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Heard on EITM this morning that the driver of the M3 was 17yo and doing 120mph with two other teens in the car.

Guessing (hoping) they won't be seeing their license again for a decade or two.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 12:27:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Kid destroyed a 2012 BMW 750, 2018 BMW M3 and a police cruiser.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 3:35:01 PM EDT
[#6]
He's lucky he didn't destroy the life of that officer, the person he pulled over or his own passengers--Dumbass on steroids.
Same applies to his parents.
I've watched that probably 5 times and still don't understand how that officer wasn't killed.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 8:01:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
More like he needs to play the lotto tonight.

Damn. Lucky to be alive.

Interesting, I’ve seen a few videos like this with cops/civies, where they don’t think to use the guard rail to their advantage and jump over it. I’m sure in the heat of the moment it’s damn near impossible to remember…dude seemed to stay amazingly calm too.
View Quote

No sense playing the lotto, he used up all his luck for a long time.

And instead of buying him a beer someone should buy him a clean pair of underwear.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top