Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2021 12:14:14 PM EDT
Is Sununu going to run for Senate?
Link Posted: 3/12/2021 12:44:06 PM EDT
[#1]
He's term limited. People like him. If we can shitcan luster or shaheen I hope he does.
Link Posted: 3/12/2021 12:56:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I hope he does too

My belief/fear is though Lewindowsky or whatever his name is, IS too "tainted" by Trump haters to actually win NH

So how or whom do we get to be the Republican that will help is stay Ok on 2A
Link Posted: 3/12/2021 7:31:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He's term limited. People like him. If we can shitcan luster or shaheen I hope he does.
View Quote

There's no term limit for governor in NH.

Who would run to replace him and can they win? Maybe Frank Edelblut would try but I don't know if he can win. Chris Sununu is popular. I think he'll win again if he runs. He held the line with many vetoes for us this past term.

I'm still pissed at Scott Brown for moving here to lose to Shaheen in 2014.
Link Posted: 3/13/2021 2:20:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Who would run to replace him and can they win? Maybe Frank Edelblut would try but I don't know if he can win. Chris Sununu is popular. I think he'll win again if he runs. He held the line with many vetoes for us this past term.

View Quote

You should also be pissed at Jennifer horn and the NH GOP for encouraging him to move and run.

https://www.npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2013/12/20/255731189/protesters-greet-scott-brown-at-new-hampshire-event

https://www.bostonherald.com/2013/12/20/scott-brown-not-toying-with-voters/

Link Posted: 3/14/2021 6:30:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Yes, It would be great if Sununu was our Senator representing NH.

We could add that POS to this list;

Romney
Collins
Murkowski

He would definitely make John McCain proud!  
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 11:33:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
Everything said, right here. Can't add anything else.
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 7:03:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Sununu literally allowed a BLM protest during the beginning of the COVID lockdowns while churches were ordered to close. He is actively working with the head of BLM in New Hampshire (Manchester) and is opposing HB 544 to ban critical race theory in NH public schools and government. He is a RINO piece of trash who cares more about how Democrats view him than his Republican base.

Link Posted: 3/14/2021 7:14:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Yes, It would be great if Sununu was our Senator representing NH.

We could add that POS to this list;

Romney
Collins
Murkowski

He would definitely make John McCain proud!  
View Quote

This man gets it. He would be no better than a Ben Sasse or Lindsey Graham. I'd rather keep Hassan to punish him for his support of BLM and being a spineless pussy.

The Senate just voted 70-30 to confirm Merrick Garland who will politically persecute conservatives and will actively use the DOJ and ATF against gun owners to the extent that he can. At this point, electing a middle-of-the-road squishy Republican like Sununu to the Senate is worthless and effectively the same outcome as electing a Democrat. I'd rather rub sand in the eyes of McConnell and deny him his senate majority because look at how much good that accomplished since 2016.
Link Posted: 3/15/2021 6:54:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

This man gets it. He would be no better than a Ben Sasse or Lindsey Graham. I'd rather keep Hassan to punish him for his support of BLM and being a spineless pussy.

The Senate just voted 70-30 to confirm Merrick Garland who will politically persecute conservatives and will actively use the DOJ and ATF against gun owners to the extent that he can. At this point, electing a middle-of-the-road squishy Republican like Sununu to the Senate is worthless and effectively the same outcome as electing a Democrat. I'd rather rub sand in the eyes of McConnell and deny him his senate majority because look at how much good that accomplished since 2016.
View Quote

Hamster face is a POS
If we are going to take it up the A, let's go with Hassan. She'll stick it to us hard and fast.
What would you prefer?
The RN stabbing you with the needle and be done with it?
Or, would you rather have the RN who keeps dancing around your arm poking and slowing sticking it in while torturing you?  
It was Chris's Daddy who gave us Justice Suitor to the SCOTUS.
He jumped up and down for 41 to appoint him while he was 41's Chief of Staff.
That clown ended up being more to the left that Ruth Bader.

Link Posted: 3/15/2021 8:57:36 AM EDT
[#10]
I'd hate to lose Sununu as Governor. He's done one hell of a good job. But on the other hand, if we can get somebody else of his stature elected, I sure would like to get rid of either (or both) of our current worthless Senators.
Link Posted: 3/15/2021 11:17:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'd hate to lose Sununu as Governor. He's done one hell of a good job. But on the other hand, if we can get somebody else of his stature elected, I sure would like to get rid of either (or both) of our current worthless Senators.
View Quote

How much better would a RINO republican like Sununu be? If he's pandering to BLM then I'd rather keep the democrats we have who try to stay centrist to appeal to middle of the road Republicans. Sununu would take Republicans for granted and would compromise on ANYTHING that he sees as politically expedient. Fuck him, deny him his Senate seat and rub sand in his eyes.
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 8:05:16 AM EDT
[#12]
If Sununu is elected to Congress I hope we get another Governor that will veto as many anti-gun bills as he has.

Sure will miss him. Best Governor ever.
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 9:10:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
If Sununu is elected to Congress I hope we get another Governor that will veto as many anti-gun bills as he has.

Sure will miss him. Best Governor ever.
View Quote

Best in quite some time   I do not know about ever
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 8:19:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Yeah I dont care if he allowed a blm PROTEST to happen. Pretty sure that's still a constitutional right.  Banning it would have been more concerning to me.

He's doing a good job, how many politicians can we really say that about these days.
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 9:13:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Yeah I dont care if he allowed a blm PROTEST to happen. Pretty sure that's still a constitutional right.  Banning it would have been more concerning to me.

He's doing a good job, how many politicians can we really say that about these days.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/17/2021 12:01:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Y'all are wild. He let a group exercise one of their God given, constitutionally protected rights, and you wanna write him off because you don't like what that group stands for.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top