Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/16/2018 2:24:22 AM EDT
Someone dropped the ball big time on that storm. I sat within the same 50 yard span of road for literally 8 hours in Orange tonight. Left a job site in Harrison NY at 1 30, and literally just got home. Unbelievable.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 8:45:25 AM EDT
[#1]
left Wayne @ 3:45PM. got to Stockholm @ 10:00 PM. 23 was a fucking bobsled run the whole way.

thanks governor douchebag............
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 9:14:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Meanwhile,Ol megalodon mouth Murphy and pals partying it up on our dime in AC , bet they had a nice time. In 2019 I’m sure all that were involved will receive a nice big fat pay increase
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 11:36:17 AM EDT
[#3]
I was lucky to go from North to South on the GSP. Took only an additional 15 minutes for me.
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 3:24:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Wife and I were off luckily, but her coworker in Orange had his 50 minute commute turn into a 9 hour commute.

Another coworker of hers in Orange abandoned her car and grabbed a train. The train then broken down and she had to hitchhike! 10 hours....

My sister in law had her 15 minute commute from Hackensack to Hawthorne take 2.5 hours.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top