Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/24/2020 3:22:47 PM EDT
As some might know, me and my daughters mom split up several years ago. After some hit or miss dating over the next few years, I met someone I didn’t see coming. Four years later, we are engaged. We decided to do the deed sometime next spring. Luckily she mad supports and insists my overly expensive hobbies

She’s not big on guns or shooting even though I have gotten her trigger time but her kids are eager to learn the shooting art and one of them wants to learn leather crafting too
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 4:43:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
As some might know, me and my daughters mom split up several years ago. After some hit or miss dating over the next few years, I met someone I didn’t see coming. Four years later, we are engaged. We decided to do the deed sometime next spring. Luckily she mad supports and insists my overly expensive hobbies

She’s not big on guns or shooting even though I have gotten her trigger time but her kids are eager to learn the shooting art and one of them wants to learn leather crafting too
View Quote

Cool I hope for the best for your New family.
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 6:51:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Very cool, congratulations!  Sounds like you did well

Every new kid introduced into guns is a new supporter of our second amendment rights.  As they say, children are the future.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top