Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2022 7:23:25 PM EDT
Im sitting outside after dinner having a drink.
Pop, pop, pop....  BRRRRRRRRRRRRT.... Full auto bursts!
Cross posted from GD.

Fuck yah!

They do it once in a while. Not sure if bump stocks or real $$,$$$$ NFA toys but I like to hear it.

LOL it echoes off the hills.

I know who the property owner is and some of his friends. One is a member here. Hey Squirrel!

Another guy the other way has a bunch of steel he pounds the piss out of with pistols regularly.

Good place to live.
There are still good people in America.

Back to my music...
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 9:54:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Since I retired from the USCG as a Gunners Mate I miss FA fire. I was on vacation near Hershey PA last year and there is a Nat’l Guard base near where we stayed. I was walking and heard M240B fire and I just had to smile a little bit. My wife said what are you doing? I said hear that? That’s what I used to do…..I miss that part but not much else.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 11:38:44 AM EDT
[#2]
We hear it once in a while from Ft McCoy.
The real fun is when they start playing with the big guns and it rattles the windows!
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 11:47:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We hear it once in a while from Ft McCoy.
The real fun is when they start playing with the big guns and it rattles the windows!
View Quote

Howdy neighbor
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top