Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2018 4:57:28 PM EDT
ARF Team Giveaway

I stumbled across the ARF Team prize drawing thread and I saw both of your names.  It looks like they don't notify anyone, so, I figured I'd let you know in case you hadn't seen the thread.
Link Posted: 12/13/2018 7:35:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Me Too, I got a note of mention when I logged in, ALG 13" Black V2 Rail - @bigalcar

All is good, Free is Free.

Thank You AR15.com

bigalcar
Link Posted: 12/13/2018 9:17:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Outstanding, both good guys.
Link Posted: 12/13/2018 10:53:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Outstanding, both good guys.
View Quote
This!
Link Posted: 12/24/2018 6:21:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the heads up Guys!

I got a message a week or so ago from one of the Staff dudes, instructing me to email them my current contact info.

I did, but I've not heard anything since then.

It seems I won a Muzzle Brake or Port Compensator from a site sponsor, the thing is its for a CZ Pistol that I don't own and doubt I ever would.
So, IF the thng shows up, I'll contact the Vendor and see if they will let me trade it for one for a Glock, since they make them and several of mine have threaded barrels....

If not, I'll probably offer it up on here somehow...

Also, I've not seen or heard from Phantomas since he moved to Florida I think it was.... Hope all is well with him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top