Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2024 3:54:09 AM EDT
Drove by Pinto’s yesterday since I was in the area and needed some ammo for the range. I noticed the the outside of their shop was boarded up with sheets of plywood, which isn’t a good sign in today’s world and they didn’t look open. Since I couldn’t find any parking near the place and just left without stopping.

This shit pisses me off since it’s already hard enough for shop owners to stay in business and they don’t need this type of crap. Anyway, I only hope that at least one of these pieces of shit fucked themselves up when crashing into the building AND didn’t get anything. I truly hate low life thieves since they are scum and take from hard working and honest people.

Well, just another sad day in the new Washington, thank you liberals, and yes, the old business areas has been a shit hole for years, but it was slowly improving with new businesses moving in. I just hope that Pinto just doesn’t close-up and call it quits or move out to Idaho.  If they do close up, I can’t blame them, but I’ll miss them since they are the last true “old school” gun shops in the Seattle area.
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 6:22:43 AM EDT
[#1]
That young lady is cut from good stock. I used to deal with her dad back in Kent way way back.

She's tough, resilient and smart. She'll be fine.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top