Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2020 7:49:03 PM EDT
A buddy wants a slide for one of his glocks milled out for a RMR or something similar. Anyone somewhat local y'all can recommend so turn around time won't be 8-14 weeks?
Link Posted: 1/5/2020 6:39:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
A buddy wants a slide for one of his glocks milled out for a RMR or something similar. Anyone somewhat local y'all can recommend so turn around time won't be 8-14 weeks?
View Quote
@FDrifting

no experience or affiliation, but all are active on social media. if he doesnt mind a drive of course:
Shark Coast Tactical in Sarasota  
CW Gunwerkz in Miami
Battle Ready Arms in New Smyrna
SLR Rifleworks (complete slides) in Winter Garden
L2D Combat (complete slides, i think they will machine your slide or sell you one of theirs) in Coral Springs
Mod K Armory in Fort Meyers
Boresight Solutions (looooooooong wait) in Davie
Link Posted: 1/5/2020 6:49:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

@FDrifting

no experience or affiliation, but all are active on social media. if he doesnt mind a drive of course:
Shark Coast Tactical in Sarasota  
CW Gunwerkz in Miami
Battle Ready Arms in New Smyrna
SLR Rifleworks (complete slides) in Winter Garden
L2D Combat (complete slides, i think they will machine your slide or sell you one of theirs) in Coral Springs
Mod K Armory in Fort Meyers
Boresight Solutions (looooooooong wait) in Davie
View Quote
Appreciate it buddy. I've heard good things about shark coast I'll advise him to look into them.
Link Posted: 1/5/2020 7:39:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Another option is Advanced Firearm Solutions in Sarasota. Derrick the owner is a great dude. Had him open up the loading port on my 3 gun shotgun and he did an amazing job and turnaround time was under a week on it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top