Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2020 10:08:54 AM EDT
My wife and I are going to be there this coming Sunday and I was wondering if there’s anything we need to know. What are the best rides how are the crowds. Is it a full day event to do everything? Any information is appreciated, thanks.
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 12:59:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
My wife and I are going to be there this coming Sunday and I was wondering if there’s anything we need to know. What are the best rides how are the crowds. Is it a full day event to do everything? Any information is appreciated, thanks.
View Quote
get there early, maybe get to the parking lot about 20 minutes before the gates open.  have a plan, i usually go straight to the back of the park and work your way forward.  food is pricey but not too bad quality wise.

i would go straight to the back and do batman, superman and wonderwoman.  then work your way to iron rattler, boomerang and goliath.  those are my must do ones everytime.  take breaks in the afternoon when it's busiest at the shows to get out of the heat (not really an issue now).  eat lunch in off times, early or late to avoid the crowds.

i usually spend a full day there.
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 1:10:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Keep in mind that it is a "Designated Victim Area" a.k.a. "gun free zone".  You will have to go through metal detectors to get in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top