Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2021 3:59:19 PM EDT
Here's the last sentence.  "The family, Felty said, apparently emigrated from Bangladesh."

Teenaged sons kill family and then themselves.
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 4:04:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I wonder who else knew? What spurred the welfare check at 1am?
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 9:06:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn, that's terrible.
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 10:07:25 PM EDT
[#3]
"Gun Violence" + "Mass Shooting" + "Anti-Asian Hate" makes it a near perfect Trifecta of Liberal Media Headlines...
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 3:24:15 AM EDT
[#4]
@Joemal

Apparently the depressed teen posted a link to his Instagram account detailing what he had done, any why, in a multi-page document.  One of his friends saw it and called authorities.  (Per channel 11 news)

Just tragic.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 5:38:47 AM EDT
[#5]
I dont know how people can see stuff like this, then turn around and not believe that the devil exists.

Just terrible. Premeditated a year in advance from what I saw in the news last night.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:14:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Both brothers appear to have been assholes that were able to pre-meditate this plan over the course of months. I doubt they were balls out crazy based on that. After reading some of the note they both seem pretty narcissistic as noted by the comments about the family not being able to go on without them so they would just kill em all. My take is they were afraid that little sis, that had a full ride to NYU (?) , was going to make them look like a couple of assholes if she went on to be productive so they needed a way to assuage their embarrassment. I also saw a Beto sign in the front yard on one of the clips too.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 1:57:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
"Gun Violence" + "Mass Shooting" + "Anti-Asian Hate" makes it a near perfect Trifecta of Liberal Media Headlines...
View Quote

Funny how the media is going out of their way to try to spin this as the result of "white supremacy".  When the killers were Asian, and the victims were their family, not randomly selected people.  The fact that it was apparently done with a firearm is almost incidental.  They could have used a knife, fire, strangulation, poison, a claw hammer or whatever, had the older brother not been able to buy a gun.  Killers who are as pre-meditated and determined as these two are not going to be disuaded.

Link Posted: 4/6/2021 4:50:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top