Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/20/2024 10:46:56 PM EDT
I recently purchased a SS unlimited trust (traditional) with no weapons on it currently. They have sent me the initial trust. My understanding is that I only have to have it Notarized? I have no trustee's currently, just beneficiaries. Anybody familiar with the process? I'm VERY new to this, but I'm a quick study. Just need to know the process.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 3:24:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I had a local guy prepare my trust. All I had to do was get it notarized. I would think yours would be similar.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 5:16:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Can’t speak on behalf of silencer shop trusts or what they require, but your town office should be able to notarize it for you.

I had a trust done about 10 years ago when I lived in another state. When I moved here I had it updated with my new county info as well as my personal info such as marriage, beneficiaries, and the roles of different people.

My town office notarized each part as well as provided witnesses at no charge,
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 5:42:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, I have to go to the town hall for my registrations anyways. I guess I'll get one or two notarized while I'm there.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 10:27:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By steve8140:
Can’t speak on behalf of silencer shop trusts or what they require, but your town office should be able to notarize it for you.

I had a trust done about 10 years ago when I lived in another state. When I moved here I had it updated with my new county info as well as my personal info such as marriage, beneficiaries, and the roles of different people.

My town office notarized each part as well as provided witnesses at no charge,
View Quote

Town offices, banks, and the clerks at circuit courts are good places to find notaries that don't cost anything.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top