Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/8/2019 5:31:57 PM EDT
I drove down to drop off a firearm for some love, they said they weren't accepting any more work.  They were nice, as usual and gave me the name of a guy who is good.
Link Posted: 11/8/2019 5:34:52 PM EDT
[#1]
@ak4784 went there a week or so ago and said they had good going out of biz deals on stuff...Not guns but accessories and stuff. I think he got a good deal on night sights for a G19 but I might be wrong.
Link Posted: 11/8/2019 5:40:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah. They told me they were pending closing a few weeks ago. The guy pretty much just said they can’t compete with online sales and the Cabelas types of stores.

Sucks. I got both of my Glocks there blue label there years ago and used the range a few times a year usually.
Link Posted: 11/8/2019 5:46:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Took my concealed carry class there, transfers and bought several firearms.  I shoot there through cold weather and had a couple guns worked on there.  Bummer!
Link Posted: 11/8/2019 10:51:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Dang. Last time I was in the stock was pretty sparse  and I had a bad feeling. Closest range to my house.
Link Posted: 11/8/2019 11:17:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dang. Last time I was in the stock was pretty sparse  and I had a bad feeling. Closest range to my house.
View Quote
The last couple of times I’d been through I noticed that their inventory was decreasing. Stinks, they were a decent shop.
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 1:05:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Shitty prices and customer service is what shut that asshole down. Sucks to see a brick and mortar gun shop go, but that place sucked.
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 10:20:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Shitty prices and customer service is what shut that asshole down. Sucks to see a brick and mortar gun shop go, but that place sucked.
View Quote
Yup, I can look past paying a small premium for buying local but if I dont even like dealing with the staff........ no thanks.
Link Posted: 12/5/2019 12:35:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
I agree. They were jackasses. They were rude to most people. The guys running the range were always good people though. Additionally, a local friend of mine told me the ATF was actually not allowing them to stay in business.
Link Posted: 12/5/2019 11:36:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 7:53:46 PM EDT
[#10]
We are very saddened to report that as of 4pm yesterday Show Me Shooters Indoor Range has closed its doors for the last time. Thanks go out to all of our loyal customers for your business and friendship this last 5 years. We wish you all the best in the future!

From FB
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 6:12:41 AM EDT
[#11]
I'll never forget walking in there in 2013 and seeing the box of $100 AR mags. Hate to see a gun shop and range go out of business, but fuck those guys.
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 8:20:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I agree. They were jackasses. They were rude to most people. The guys running the range were always good people though. Additionally, a local friend of mine told me the ATF was actually not allowing them to stay in business.
View Quote
You've got to screw up pretty bad for the ATF to take your license. Like hard-headed, simply refuse to follow the rules, TRY to lose your license . . .
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 11:45:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top