Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2020 12:43:26 PM EDT
I had a pistol transferred in to the Kalispell Sportsman & Ski Haus.  It arrived on Saturday.  I called and the counter guy told me they don't process transfers on the weekend... no biggie, I can wait.

Monday, they shut down for the beer flu and I was pissed because my pistol is now stuck for God knows how long.

Tuesday morning I got a call from one of their gun counter guys telling me he was at the store and would let me in the side door to get my gun.  I was surprised and impressed that they're taking care of folks like myself during the shut down.  I didn't expect that from a larger sporting goods store.

Also, their gun and ammo prices are very reasonable.  I've bought a few from them that were a better price in-store than if I'd ordered online and paid the transfer fee.
Link Posted: 3/25/2020 12:45:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Hell yeah! I always liked them. I’ll have to stop in there on the next opportunity
Link Posted: 3/25/2020 1:14:11 PM EDT
[#2]
They are pretty much my go to store, if I am looking for that I can't through a distributor and I buy a hell of a lot of ammo from them as well.
Link Posted: 3/25/2020 3:14:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/28/2020 8:12:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I always liked them too.  Need to get back to Kalispell more often.
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 2:05:08 PM EDT
[#5]
I like them, but my new go to first store is Machine Guns Montana. Both are good.
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 2:05:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Whoa this thread is old!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top