Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2021 8:55:37 PM EDT
Or is it a lost cause?
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 7:12:21 AM EDT
[#1]
They are tied in the polls, I would not say it’s a lost cause.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 8:10:32 AM EDT
[#2]
It's only a lost cause if the Muh Candidate Ain't pure assholes sit home with their thumbs up their ass.
You know the DNC is shitting bricks after the pedo won Va by 10%. They are going to cheat even harder. Make it more difficult for them.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 8:57:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's only a lost cause if the Muh Candidate Ain't pure assholes sit home with their thumbs up their ass.
You know the DNC is shitting bricks after the pedo won Va by 10%. They are going to cheat even harder. Make it more difficult for them.
View Quote

Don't forget the "It's all rigged anyway so I won't vote thereby helping assure a D victory" folks.  This is a winnable race.  Terry shoots himself in the foot almost every time he opens his mouth.  Vote, donate, knock on doors, do what it takes to get the W!
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 9:16:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Don't forget the "It's all rigged anyway so I won't vote thereby helping assure a D victory" folks.  This is a winnable race.  Terry shoots himself in the foot almost every time he opens his mouth.  Vote, donate, knock on doors, do what it takes to get the W!
View Quote

There are plenty of those morons too. I always intended on voting, and I already have, but I figured it would be an easy win for McAliffe, I’m trying not to get my hopes up but it has become a competitive election now. People need to go vote. Even my friend who never votes, voted this time.
Link Posted: 10/25/2021 8:59:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I won't tell you again to stop trying to dissuade people to vote.
Link Posted: 10/26/2021 2:44:39 PM EDT
[#6]
[Edited] Don't quote the troll

And the doomers and paid shills still have to pipe up to let us know, "..the system is rigged..." and , "Yet, you can be assured that McAwful will win by a landslide magically..."  I thought this bullshit that tries to dissuade voting was banned from this forum.  The race will be tight and the Democratic tools are out in force trying everything they can to shave off as many Younkin votes as they possibly can.  These idiots are doing their damndest to get you to think all is already lost so why bother to vote.
Link Posted: 10/26/2021 10:48:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Race is tight. Not getting discouraged.
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 8:28:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Seeing a lot of Fast Terry 2.0 ads on TV.
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 8:39:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Race is tight. Not getting discouraged.
View Quote

I'm in Alexandria and still receiving tons of mailers from both parties, as well as the "Virginia Examiner" (or whatever the fuck it's called) pseudo-newspaper which is obviously a D-backed ploy to get 'muh pure candidate' R voters to sit it out.

The fact that the Dems are still pouring ad money into NoVA makes me think they're scared...which makes me even more excited to hit that R ticket next Tuesday.
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 10:00:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Seeing them everywhere.  TV, youtube, streaming.... But also seeing more for Youngkin, and his are better (although I may be a bit biased on that point).  Terry's are mostly fear mongering and blatant BS.
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 10:17:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Seeing them everywhere.  TV, youtube, streaming.... But also seeing more for Youngkin, and his are better (although I may be a bit biased on that point).  Terry's are mostly fear mongering and blatant BS.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some game that I play that came with my phone has Youngkin ads coming up.
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 10:40:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I'm in Alexandria and still receiving tons of mailers from both parties, as well as the "Virginia Examiner" (or whatever the fuck it's called) pseudo-newspaper which is obviously a D-backed ploy to get 'muh pure candidate' R voters to sit it out.

View Quote

Same here in my area of NOVA.  I'm thinking (hoping) the House race is tight as well because aside from the pseudo-newspaper and plenty of mailers for the Clinton bagman, I'm getting two or three mailers for the incumbent Dem delegate almost daily.
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 3:02:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Same here in my area of NOVA.  I'm thinking (hoping) the House race is tight as well because aside from the pseudo-newspaper and plenty of mailers for the Clinton bagman, I'm getting two or three mailers for the incumbent Dem delegate almost daily.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell, we even have an R mayoral candidate and an R city council candidate along with a couple Is this year.

By no means do I expect any to win, I do take it as a sign folks are getting tired of the uni-party bullshit in Alexandria. Maybe that's happening on a larger scale across the state as well.....one can hope.
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 3:32:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Hell, we even have an R mayoral candidate and an R city council candidate along with a couple Is this year.

By no means do I expect any to win, I do take it as a sign folks are getting tired of the uni-party bullshit in Alexandria. Maybe that's happening on a larger scale across the state as well.....one can hope.
View Quote

Hell, if the Repubs behind the lines have someone to vote for, they are hopefully more likely to go out and vote, and at least boost the statewide ticket.
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 3:39:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Hell, if the Repubs behind the lines have someone to vote for, they are hopefully more likely to go out and vote, and at least boost the statewide ticket.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.
There was no excuse during the last few elections where the RPV put up 0 candidates.
Even if it is a loss, make those fuckers use their NY and Cali donations to fight, and less of that money will go to areas that could matter.
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 4:06:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 4:36:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 7:46:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Youngkin has a net worth of over $400 million. Dont think he really needs your money. Might worth putting to better use.
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 7:47:10 PM EDT
[#19]

Thief!
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 7:51:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Youngkin has a net worth of over $400 million. Dont think he really needs your money. Might worth putting to better use.
View Quote

There are plenty of house of Delegate candidates who can use funds.

I think Youngkin would appreciate a donation but he has plenty of personal funds.
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 8:37:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

There are plenty of house of Delegate candidates who can use funds.

I think Youngkin would appreciate a donation but he has plenty of personal funds.
View Quote

Is Rob Bell (R-58) any good?
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 8:59:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 9:53:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

This.
There was no excuse during the last few elections where the RPV put up 0 candidates.
Even if it is a loss, make those fuckers use their NY and Cali donations to fight, and less of that money will go to areas that could matter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Agree on all points from both of you. It'll be interesting to see how the Mayoral and City Council races shake out this year.
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 10:39:37 AM EDT
[#24]
This is winnable.  The media report a likely Dem loss as a tie.  We’ve seen it a million times.  Go vote!
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 6:11:45 AM EDT
[#25]
https://youtu.be/59sRwmDVZO4

Youngkin is leading and probably by more than the media is claiming.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 8:03:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

We won’t be hearing from DMM for a little while.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 8:34:43 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

We won't be hearing from DMM for a little while.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We won't be hearing from DMM for a little while.

For reels? Sweet baby jesus it's about time.
What happened to finally get the mods to ban one of the protected class?
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:52:18 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:58:34 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 12:06:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

We won’t be hearing from DMM for a little while.
View Quote

Quoted:

For reels? Sweet baby jesus it's about time.
What happened to finally get the mods to ban one of the protected class?
View Quote

It like a Christmas miracle. F him/her/it.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 3:47:45 PM EDT
[#31]
I, too, wonder what
he did, but am grateful to see him
gone!!!
??
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:12:14 PM EDT
[#32]

I guess not.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:21:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I guess not.
View Quote

Better than any Democrats. Vote!
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:53:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I guess not.
View Quote

VCDL endorsements aren’t the be all and end all.  Bell has always been good on gun rights. He was the house chair of the work group called up by Northam after VB and made sure nothing came of it.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 12:52:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Bell was at a VCDL meeting when he ran for AG
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 4:11:41 PM EDT
[#36]
I appreciate VCDL's advacocy, but please do not put all your faith in this survey. Some are proven 2A politicians without the survey and others like Vogel somehow beat out the legit one's and then fail us when counts....Doh Ed!
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 3:23:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

VCDL endorsements aren’t the be all and end all.  Bell has always been good on gun rights. He was the house chair of the work group called up by Northam after VB and made sure nothing came of it.
View Quote

Good. He'll get my votes, then.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top