Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2022 3:44:23 PM EDT

In case you haven’t seen the many GD posts. Good stabbing!

I’d like to know which shop so I can go buy something.
Anybody know if the perp made it?
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 5:17:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By Darcy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCu4G_ZkBI0

View Quote

I saw that shit., my fav part is when he is like "im dead, im dead  nigga"  then the shop dude drags him over and throws him like garbage to the ground.  Good for him, fuck those thieves. bunch of two  young ass white boys trying to be gangster. at least pick a better fucking disguise idiots.  reminds me of the scene from snatch where the two blokes rob the bookies. lol
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 7:54:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 47hooker:

I saw that shit., my fav part is when he is like "im dead, im dead  nigga"  then the shop dude drags him over and throws him like garbage to the ground.  Good for him, fuck those thieves. bunch of two  young ass white boys trying to be gangster. at least pick a better fucking disguise idiots.  reminds me of the scene from snatch where the two blokes rob the bookies. lol
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 47hooker:
Originally Posted By Darcy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCu4G_ZkBI0

+1
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 11:27:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Good stab!
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 3:42:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Pin cushion died two days later; I hope he suffered the entire time.

Would seem all three were not first timers, shocking I know. Pin cushion and his partner inside had fucking GPS ankle monitors on The "door man" was also a repeat offender and on probation...
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 4:14:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Good riddance.
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 5:58:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 6:35:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Wolfpack:

Link? I can't find ANY update on this at all anywhere.
View Quote

same, cant confirm if mr stabby died or not
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 7:32:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Shit, sorry. Pin cushion didn't die, I had read he did but he's still in the hospital. I missed this tidbit watching this video earlier.
I-Team: Teens on GPS during robbery of smoke shop

Link Posted: 8/11/2022 9:57:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 8:00:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Found another little update this morning. I assume the shop owner has not been charged. I would hope not but these days.....
I-Team: Teens in smoke shop robbery learn fate

Link Posted: 8/29/2022 6:42:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By shultz:
Found another little update this morning. I assume the shop owner has not been charged. I would hope not but these days.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9c39QPbxws
View Quote

Reporter: "the teen's attorney said he was exposed to drugs while he was in his mother's womb"

I'm surprised they didn't cue sad music to justify this trio's crime. I'm glad the comments section isn't falling for the victim-sympathy crap, too bad the judge did (IMO).

Always have to remember that local media here is even more left leaning than national media.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 8:41:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PaladinM1911] [#12]
Originally Posted By Brok3n:

Reporter: "the teen's attorney said he was exposed to drugs while he was in his mother's womb"

I'm surprised they didn't cue sad music to justify this trio's crime. I'm glad the comments section isn't falling for the victim-sympathy crap, too bad the judge did (IMO).

Always have to remember that local media here is even more left leaning than national media.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Brok3n:
Originally Posted By shultz:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9c39QPbxws

Which is why I can only watch Channel 5 and even then it's too much some days. Channel 3, 8 and 13 too woke.
Also I hope the store clerk does not face charges. Though I'm sure there are going to be a civil suit no matter what.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top