Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/30/2022 6:55:08 PM EDT
Looking to have a shop that knows what there doing install some Bilstein adjustable 5100s on my Truck. I do most work on the truck myself but don't want to mess with swapping springs.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 11:11:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Looking to have a shop that knows what there doing install some Bilstein adjustable 5100s on my Truck. I do most work on the truck myself but don't want to mess with swapping springs.
View Quote

If you do most work on your truck, you can do this.
I've never done it on an F-150 but I did it on a Nissan Maxima several years ago.  I rented some tools from Auto Zone and got the job done.
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 9:18:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry for the late reply...
But I had work done at Todd's over in Shelbyville.
2003 F150, lower control arm, front shocks for $425.
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 10:20:16 AM EDT
[#3]
I bought some cheap suspension spring compression tools from Harbor Freight several years ago to do some suspension work on my Ram.  Pretty easy to do with the right tools.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top