BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 12:00:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Watching it on the news.

Link Posted: 10/6/2021 12:05:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Reports 3 people shot nobody is dead and shooter left before the police showed up
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 12:07:18 PM EDT
[#3]
https://twitter.com/nerissaknight/status/1445771423025229827?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 12:21:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 12:22:08 PM EDT
[#5]
They named a suspect, black male driving a silver dodge Charger
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 12:25:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Timothy George something, fight broke out and he brought a gun
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 12:45:29 PM EDT
[#7]
The Commie Mommies are already screaming online that this is the fault of Constitutional Carry.

This Timothy something already has a criminal record.
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 12:57:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 1:59:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Someone rapped in such a manner disrespecting his cancer cure.
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 2:07:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Someone rapped in such a manner disrespecting his cancer cure.
View Quote

What songs has he put out? What label is he on?
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 2:29:22 PM EDT
[#11]
My wife teaches at an elementary about 5 miles from there.  They were put on lockdown as a precaution.  Seriously thought, how does an 18 year old afford a 2018 Charger?
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 2:49:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
My wife teaches at an elementary about 5 miles from there.  They were put on lockdown as a precaution.  Seriously thought, how does an 18 year old afford a 2018 Charger?
View Quote

Drug dealing.
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 2:51:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
Supposedly his dad died in 2018. Potentially life insurance payout.

But there's also some photos of him flaunting money so maybe dealing as well.  

Oh well, he won't get to enjoy those things anymore. He turned himself in.
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 2:55:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Drug dealing is definitely a job in the joint
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 3:00:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Don't know if this is a "School Shooting" as much as a "Shooting" that took place at a school...

I'm sure the Gun Control kooks will be screaming about

* "Lax Gun Laws" (since this 18 year old Yute couldn't legally BUY a handgun at any gun store),  

* "Constitutional Carry" (although it clearly has nothing to do with CC since Constitutional Carry doesn't allow carry on school grounds),

* Texas "Gun Culture"...

Yet we won't hear a peep about certain "Other Culture" that glamorizes "drugs, drivebys and disrespect..."  

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 3:04:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

https://ivygroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/1374536704000carnacmasterphotonup10812800031307230909_3_4-534x422.jpg

Don't know if this is a "School Shooting" as much as a "Shooting" that took place at a school...

* "Lax Gun Laws" (since this 18 year old Yute couldn't legally BUY a handgun at any gun store),  

* "Constitutional Carry" (although it clearly has nothing to do with CC since Constitutional Carry doesn't allow carry on school grounds),

* Texas "Gun Culture"...

Yet we won't hear a peep about certain "Other Culture" that glamorizes "drugs, drivebys and disrespect..."  

BIGGER_HAMMER
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://ivygroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/1374536704000carnacmasterphotonup10812800031307230909_3_4-534x422.jpg

* Texas "Gun Culture"...

BIGGER_HAMMER

Link Posted: 10/6/2021 3:05:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

* Texas "Gun Culture"...

BIGGER_HAMMER
View Quote

NObama’s son
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 3:11:31 PM EDT
[#18]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

* Texas "Gun Culture"...

BIGGER_HAMMER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO-rQmab_2I

When words fail & people don't believe us that "Things Be Like They Do", let "them" make our case far more convincingly than we ever could ...
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 3:15:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

When words fail & people don't believe us that "Things Be Like They Do", let "them" make our case far more convincingly than we ever could ...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

* Texas "Gun Culture"...

BIGGER_HAMMER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO-rQmab_2I

Pictures worth 1000 words and videos make ya speechless
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 4:19:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Yea, I see this story evaporating from all media very very quickly.
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 4:41:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Yea, I see this story evaporating from all media very very quickly.
View Quote

This is a big ol shit sandwich that I doubt anyone wants to touch, seems to be bullying and a lot of other stuff happening.  Also video of the shooter getting his ass thrown around a classroom immediately before.  

Same situation in a non-school public place and its righteous self defense, at least as far as the attacker goes.  

Lot of information is missing at this time, and the only people saying anything is the family/attorney of the shooter.
Link Posted: 10/8/2021 10:58:36 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Same situation in a non-school public place and its righteous self defense, at least as far as the attacker goes.  
View Quote

Maybe, at least as far as shooting the other student.  But I don't know how they're going to justify shooting a teacher.
Link Posted: 10/8/2021 11:16:12 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Maybe, at least as far as shooting the other student.  But I don't know how they're going to justify shooting a teacher.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Depends on if its on purpose or a shot gone array.  The other student was shot a bunch and I don't believe the teacher was shot more than once.  

Total shitshow as far as things go.  Seems like bad kids are thick in that school
Link Posted: 10/8/2021 1:36:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Looks like they are trying hard to spin it as a bullying story.

IS THIS REALLY HOW YOU WANT KIDS TO RESPOND TO BULLYING?

Be careful what you justify. You may have just set a "new standard" for escalation of violence after decades of screaming about Columbine.

Bullying or not, you can only condemn this kid.
Link Posted: 10/8/2021 1:44:25 PM EDT
[#26]
I don't watch the news or look at news online so I don't know squad about what's being said other than what I read here. Perhaps the bullying statements are just a guise for reduced sentence or to be used as justification.  That easy-to-push-agenda could be suggested by a lawyer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top