Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2020 8:24:07 PM EDT
..."On a vote of 37/12, Senator Harmon has been elected Senate President for the reminder of the 101st general Assembly.  For the first time in Illinois history, he will be term limited to 10 years."...

It's going to be a long year.  My impression is that he is quite anti 2A.  He and Todd used to argue a lot.   I suspect the push for SB1966 will be intense.  Hopefully pro 2A downstate Dems will stay solid instead of making deals.
Link Posted: 1/20/2020 12:09:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Just when we thought it couldn't get any worse...we get this piece of crap!!!
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 11:21:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Thank a Union-Democrat at all costs voter. 95% vote for their wallets, not our Rights.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 12:32:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thank a Union-Democrat at all costs voter. 95% vote for their wallets, not our Rights.
View Quote
When I was going thru my union electrical apprenticeship I got into a "debate" with a teacher over voting.  He said, "You ALWAYS vote for your paycheck"

"I will not sell my vote for a paycheck.  I would not vote for a politician that was anti 2A"

"Oh yeah? How you gonna' buy any guns when you are unemployed"

"I still won't sell my vote"

And then the teacher says, "You better not ever bring a gun into my classroom"

That's when I knew he was grasping.  The brainwashing was unbelievable.
Link Posted: 1/23/2020 8:37:57 PM EDT
[#4]
It's IL.  It can ALWAYS get worse.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top