Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2020 10:03:36 PM EDT
http://iga.in.gov/legislative/2020/bills/senate/203?fbclid=IwAR2mRf1DAxKtETxY2Hj9sC7IqtU_SW_Nri0UqrxFWFj40zJcO2oqMwcg0vA
Link Posted: 1/6/2020 4:25:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I grew up with the author of that bill, I can't wait to see him again. He's going to get an earful from me!
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 6:29:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Ha. Fuck that.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 10:16:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Load of bullshit is what that is!
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 10:17:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I grew up with the author of that bill, I can't wait to see him again. He's going to get an earful from me!
View Quote
Give him an earful for me as well, please.
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 10:39:55 PM EDT
[#5]
The response from my State Senator Chris Garten to my email about this bill:

Mr. "Lucius Vorenus",

First of all let me thank you for contacting my office to share your concerns. Conversations like these help me stay informed as I consider the different issues that arise throughout the Legislative Session.

Please know that I am lifetime member of the NRA and I consider protecting our 2nd Amendment rights to be of the utmost importance. I am working tirelessly to ensure that Senate Bill 203 does not get a hearing at all. I will continue to keep your concerns in mind as I evaluate any other legislation that affects our Constitutional right to bear arms.

All My Best,

Chris

Chris Garten
Indiana State Senate - District 45
200 West Washington Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46204
1-800-382-9467
[email protected]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top