Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/24/2021 12:16:35 AM EDT
At least it is a score for me. May go back for another 1k as I got a kitchen pass.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 10:24:29 AM EDT
[#1]
That picture would be even sweeter with a Thompson posed on top.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 1:46:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/25/2021 2:23:47 PM EDT
[#3]
When the shortage was still on the horizon Andy at Village Tactical saw a primer need to keep his reman bullet line going.
He stepped up with a big boy order (could have been a million or more, I don't know) even then he suffered through shortages.
Well, they're here and they're for sale.
On the shelf, no limit.
If you do any research at all, the new std prices for primers is $80+ (sometimes a lot +) per 1000.
SO...don't expect $20-$30, they're going to be expensive, that's the new real deal.
When Cabelas gets a drip in they're $89.95 per 1000.
So primers are available without camping out or paying neckbeards.
Call them for more info.
Link Posted: 12/25/2021 2:33:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/25/2021 8:25:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good to hear, but the prices might give me a heart attack.  
View Quote

I have powder and primers. I even have some bullets. My problem is finding brass that isn’t ridiculously over priced.
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 4:16:30 PM EDT
[#6]
What are you shooting that's so high?
(Not new, there is NO new brass to be had.)

Link Posted: 12/27/2021 7:08:46 PM EDT
[#7]
I stocked up on a few bricks of primers back when O-bummer was elected. I got to looking around and found three large coffee cans of 45 ACP brass in the garage. I already had powder from a stock up years ago due to some other incident, but like Wingman stated, I hate to deplete what I have.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top