Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2021 10:52:16 AM EDT
We are going to be in Savannah for a bit. What are the good gun shops to check out? Do pawn shops sell guns there?
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 7:41:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Probably can buy guns n drugs in every corner!!
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 8:41:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Palmetto State Armory has a store there that you must visit.
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 11:17:10 AM EDT
[#3]
So sice we talking about gun shops in Savannah. Let's talk about another place I like to visit when I'm out traveling.

What are the good liquor stores in Savannah?
The ones that would carry good. Bourbon n whisky. And have big selection.
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 1:51:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Palmetto State Armory has a store there that you must visit.
View Quote
Ohhhh didn't know they had a shop in Savannah! Will check it out when I'm there again...

Link Posted: 6/19/2021 6:51:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Haven’t been there in years, but Dean Forest Guns isn’t super far from PSA.
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 3:05:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So sice we talking about gun shops in Savannah. Let's talk about another place I like to visit when I'm out traveling.

What are the good liquor stores in Savannah?
The ones that would carry good. Bourbon n whisky. And have big selection.
View Quote

Habersham Beverage has the two best liquor stores in town.  One in midtown Savannah on Habersham Street and another on the southside on Abercorn Street.
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 3:07:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Haven’t been there in years, but Dean Forest Guns isn’t super far from PSA.
View Quote

Shelves were completely empty the last time I went.  PSA is pretty well stocked.  Took the wife there this weekend and even she enjoyed it.  Wants to go back and get herself a pistol.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 8:26:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Anyone know if bubba's seafood ever open up! I k ow it closed once long before covid.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 2:01:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Anyone know if bubba's seafood ever open up! I k ow it closed once long before covid.
View Quote

I assume you are talking about Uncle Buba's? It's now called Paula Deen's Creek House Seafood and Grill.  I've only eaten there a couple of times, but it was very good(I'm not a PD fan).
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 8:03:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I assume you are talking about Uncle Buba's? It's now called Paula Deen's Creek House Seafood and Grill.  I've only eaten there a couple of times, but it was very good(I'm not a PD fan).
View Quote

Thanks for the feed back I really like it when it was Uncle Bubba's. I will give this a try next week
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top