Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2021 11:44:19 AM EDT
MARYVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Smith & Wesson, one of America’s oldest and most popular gun manufacturers, will invest $125 million to relocate their headquarters from Massachusetts to Maryville, Tennessee in 2023.

In addition to relocating the headquarters, Smith & Wesson will move its distribution, assembly and plastic injection molding operations to the Partnership Park North industrial park in Blount County. The move will create 750 new jobs, according to a release from the Tennessee Department of Economic and Community Development.
https://www.wate.com/news/smith-wesson-investing-125-million-to-relocate-headquarters-to-maryville/
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 1:04:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 2:16:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice!
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 11:42:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Everybody hates West Tennessee.
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 1:15:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Everybody hates West Tennessee.
View Quote

You're getting the big Ford truck and battery facility, buck up.  
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 2:58:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Too far away, plus UAW union crap. I want guns n' sheit!
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 9:14:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Some of us who are machinist and would love to work for the firearms manufacturing industry wish West Tn would get chosen. I’ll admit, that I’d probably choose east Tn first myself, but living on my wife’s family farm has me living rural and that counts for a lot.

If I get fired for this vaccine mandate shit, I’m going to need a new place to work. Not that S&W would not cross the employee number threshold. I’m hoping this TOSHA vs OSHA thing might save my ass. Sadly probably won’t save the wife who works for west TN healthcare.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 10:33:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Hell yeah! We’re moving to Maryville in a couple weeks, and I showed this to the wife. She said she totally wants to work there, just so we can get employee gun discounts.

She’s a damn keeper.
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 5:55:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Some of us who are machinist and would love to work for the firearms manufacturing industry wish West Tn would get chosen. I’ll admit, that I’d probably choose east Tn first myself, but living on my wife’s family farm has me living rural and that counts for a lot.

If I get fired for this vaccine mandate shit, I’m going to need a new place to work. Not that S&W would not cross the employee number threshold. I’m hoping this TOSHA vs OSHA thing might save my ass. Sadly probably won’t save the wife who works for west TN healthcare.
View Quote

WTH has no plans to force anything at this time. New hires are required to have one dose.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 8:26:43 PM EDT
[#9]
I can’t wait to pick up an m&p that has TN on it.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 1:13:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I can’t wait to pick up an m&p that has TN on it.
View Quote

Picked up a Beretta M9 made in Gallatin. Picked one up as soon as they started shipping them to dealers.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 7:59:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Glock virtually owns the LE market in East Tennessee. Will be interesting to see if S&W cuts into it.
Link Posted: 10/17/2021 12:41:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Picked up a Beretta M9 made in Gallatin. Picked one up as soon as they started shipping them to dealers.
View Quote

Your not cool unless you got a Volunteer!  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/17/2021 3:03:02 AM EDT
[#13]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/17/2021 7:29:52 PM EDT
[#14]

That’s a nice pistola.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 9:28:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

WTH has no plans to force anything at this time. New hires are required to have one dose.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She has heard nothing yet, but the whole if you receive Medicare, Medicaid funds shit has us concerned.
Top Top